Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Gender Pay Gap  (Read 1145 times)

• Liked: 1891
Re: Gender Pay Gap
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 11:54:14 AM »
There's no way we should be supporting any wage cuts for anyone in this country.  Wages have been stagnant for most people for 10 years while inflation has gone through the roof.  In the meantime, companies are laughing because they don't actually have to pay their employees enough to eat and most people on benefits actually are in work.  Everything about the way people are paid in this country is broken, and always in a way that benefits the already rich.  I don't think it's an accident that this debate is playing out amongst BBC journalists who are making £400,000 per year.  That makes it completely academic to all of the people who are actually being denied a living wage.  Why aren't they talking about the wage gap between teachers (barely earning minimum wage) and the hundreds of administrators earning £100, 0000?  Why are they talking about 5 BBC men when they should be talking about millions of workers who can't live in their salaries?  There shouldn't be a gender pay gap, but this whole thing is just a distraction to stop people getting angry about what really is important.

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
Re: Gender Pay Gap
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 01:30:09 PM »
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab