Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Starting the process!  (Read 1622 times)

• Liked: 676
Re: Starting the process!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 08:25:07 PM »
Keep up. :) The app that was going to allow those on EEA routes to in the UK to register from January, has been suspended. It seems that despite the UK and the EU agreeing that part for the millions of EEA citizens in the UK and now moving onto the trade deal part, so that it can all be agreed, France now wants the UK to take more EEA citizens..  The UK has refused. One step back.

Oh, like THAT surprises me.  ::)

• Liked: 1260
Re: Starting the process!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
Completely agree. Come sometime in November or January! Mud everywhere and grey, grey days. haha

I suggest January more than November as I find the lovely crimbo lights/decorations can sometimes make up for the gross grey weather. January, once the holiday glow runs out, is really better to judge how you handle it (in my opinion).

London? Why would anybody want to go there? The North is where it's at. God's country (I'm stretching it a bit since I'm not into the God thing).

hahah I might be biased, but I do prefer the South (though not London specific as it's toooo busy for me for day-to-day life) :p
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab