Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Crisps that made me exclaim "Holy hell, those are good!" to an empty room!  (Read 4747 times)

• Liked: 154
I’ve been on the lookout for these but haven’t found them yet :(

• Liked: 1260
Found them!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Tried the hot chicken wings the other day as they were on offer. i didn't think they actually tasted like hot chicken wings but they definitely had a kick to them that hits the back of your throat vs your tongue. They weren't bad by any means, they just weren't the ones that tasted the most like spicy chicken wings in my opinion.
My, how time flies....

* Married in the US and applied for first spousal visa August 2013
* Moved to the UK on said visa October 2013
* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.
* Citizenship applied for May  2019
* Citizenship approved on July 4th 2019
* Ceremony conducted on August 28th 2019

'Mommy, Wow! I'm a legit Brit now!'

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
Gotta love anything that says 'Perfect with Beer'
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

• Liked: 1891
Gotta love anything that says 'Perfect with Beer'

Anything can say "perfect with beer" if you ask the question the right way!

By the way Phatbeetle, what are you making these days?  Something dark and creamy?

• Also known as PB&J ;-)
  • Liked: 844
I need to make something dark and creamy, but for now we're wanting stocks of golden ale built up. (J's favourite beers are golden ales)
I've never gotten food on my underpants!
Work permit (2007) to British Citizen (2014)
You're stuck with me!

Didn't you get some new fermentation technology that allowed you to make Pilsners?  Have you done that yet?

• Liked: 585
 [smiley=behead.gif] I didn't like the crisps.  [smiley=behead.gif]

[smiley=behead.gif] I didn't like the crisps.  [smiley=behead.gif]

I've been politely keeping quiet about the crisps.  I can't stand any of these bizarrely flavoured crisps. It's like when I first saw Jimmy Savile and was told he's a national treasure.  Whatever!

Can we just make a beer appreciation thread? I went to hogs Back Brewery near Farnham a few weeks back and loaded up my fridge's beer drawer with craft brews from around the world. I then went to the opening of Brewdog in Reading and spend even more money to guest beers LOL I need people to share them with!
My, how time flies....

* FLR(M) applied for  May 2016. Biometrics requested June 2016. Approval given July 2016.
* ILR applied for January 2019 (using priority processing). Approved February 2019.

• Liked: 957
Can we just make a beer appreciation thread? I went to hogs Back Brewery near Farnham a few weeks back and loaded up my fridge's beer drawer with craft brews from around the world. I then went to the opening of Brewdog in Reading and spend even more money to guest beers LOL I need people to share them with!
Are you on Untapp'd (I think that's the name of the app anyways). All of my Facebook beer friends are constantly sharing their badges and new beers. I need a cider thread so I can get a few good ones to try. I get overwhelmed by the cider aisle with too much choice.

I'm sad, even though there's nothing obvious that I'm allergic to in many of the flavored crisps, I definitely am. My husband loves them so I've tried a couple of quite a few varieties and every time lips swell/face flushes. I haven't figured out the common thread between them so I'll stick with my plain salted Sainsbury's crisps!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Liked: 585

We have one -- it's called All Things Beer or something like that.  But it's quite old and could use some new blood.

We have one -- it's called All Things Beer or something like that.  But it's quite old and could use some new blood.

Rings a bell now that you mention it but I think I was afraid to post after it had been a bit of time. Might be thinking of something else though and might not have even realised this one was there. Will look :)

Are you on Untapp'd (I think that's the name of the app anyways). All of my Facebook beer friends are constantly sharing their badges and new beers. I need a cider thread so I can get a few good ones to try. I get overwhelmed by the cider aisle with too much choice.

I'm sad, even though there's nothing obvious that I'm allergic to in many of the flavored crisps, I definitely am. My husband loves them so I've tried a couple of quite a few varieties and every time lips swell/face flushes. I haven't figured out the common thread between them so I'll stick with my plain salted Sainsbury's crisps!

I had untapped but then I uninstalled it because I kept forgetting to update. I more than likely would just take a picture of it to remember anyways

Personally, IMO, I would count Cider and beer in the same area when it comes to discussion :)

My, how time flies....

• Liked: 957
I more than likely would just take a picture of it to remember anyways

Personally, IMO, I would count Cider and beer in the same area when it comes to discussion :)

I keep telling myself to take pictures of coffee labels and bottles of wine too. We like to try different things, forget to document it, and then end up buying the wrong thing when we want it again.

And I shall contribute to the cider discussion then.

I keep telling myself to take pictures of coffee labels and bottles of wine too. We like to try different things, forget to document it, and then end up buying the wrong thing when we want it again.

And I shall contribute to the cider discussion then.

I end up, sometimes, just whacking it on my blog when documenting a week or on my Instagram (which I did with board games paired with drinks on one or two occasions I think -- unless that was my blog LOL who even knows). Then I know where to go to find it.
My, how time flies....

Just tried to do a search and can't find it! nooo
My, how time flies....

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab