Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: sale of house paperwork  (Read 229 times)

• Liked: 24
sale of house paperwork
« on: March 14, 2018, 12:33:16 AM »
I am currently working on my second application, the first being denied. I'm going with cash saving as i did on the first application. With 75% coming from cash savings and 25% coming from the sale of our home. My question is what paperwork from the sale of our home do I need to include with the financial packet of my application? Thanks

Dean King
SECOND APPLICATION- Spousal Visa:
Applied online:21 April 2018
Bio-metrics and Docs mailed: 01 May 2018
Arrived in Sheffield (via UPS): 08 May 2018
Email confirmation from Sheffield: 08 May 2018
Decision made: 15/06/2018
Docs returned: 17/06/2018
Decision: Approved

FLR(M)
Applied:16/02/2021
Biometrics: 16/03/2021
Decision made email: 18/03/2021
BRP received: 25/03/2021

ILR:
Life in the UK Test:27/03/2021 Passed
Application made: 12/06/2023
Biometrics - Std (free): 25/06/2023
Approval: 03/08/2023

• Liked: 6110
Re: sale of house paperwork
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 01:56:48 AM »
I am currently working on my second application, the first being denied. I'm going with cash saving as i did on the first application. With 75% coming from cash savings and 25% coming from the sale of our home. My question is what paperwork from the sale of our home do I need to include with the financial packet of my application? Thanks

Dean King

(d) Funds held as cash savings by the applicant, their partner or both jointly at the date of application can be from the proceeds of the sale of property, in the form only of a dwelling, other building or land, which took place within the period of 6 months prior to the date of application, provided that:
(i) The property (or relevant share of the property) was owned at the beginning of the period of 6 months prior to the date of application and at the date of sale by the applicant, their partner or both jointly.
(ii) Where ownership of the property was shared with a third party, only the proceeds of the sale of the share of the property owned by the applicant, their partner or both jointly may be counted.
(iii) The funds deposited as cash savings are the net proceeds of the sale, once any mortgage or loan secured on the property (or relevant share of the property) has been repaid and once any taxes and professional fees associated with the sale have been paid.
(iv) The decision-maker is satisfied that the requirements in sub-paragraphs (i)-(iii) are met on the basis of information and documents submitted in support of the application. These may include for example:
(1) Registration information or documentation (or a copy of this) from the Land Registry (or overseas equivalent).
(2) A letter from a solicitor (or other relevant professional, if the sale takes place overseas) instructed in the sale of the property confirming the sale price and other relevant information.
(3) A letter from a lender (a bank or building society) on its headed stationery regarding the repayment of a mortgage or loan secured on the property.
(4) Confirmation of payment of taxes or professional fees associated with the sale.
(5) Any other relevant evidence that the requirements in subparagraphs (i)-(iii) are met.
(v) The requirements of this Appendix in respect of the cash savings held at the date of application are met, except that the period of 6 months mentioned in paragraph 11(a) will be reduced by the amount of time which passed between the start of that 6-month period and the deposit of the proceeds of the sale in an account mentioned in paragraph 11(a)./I]

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-se-family-members-specified-evidence

Sponsored Links