Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spouse Leave to Remain: Complete Bank Statements or Just Showing Salary Payments  (Read 190 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi

I am a UK citizen living in London. My wife is a US citizen living in New York. We met over 1 year ago. We have been travelling back and forth regularly to see each other. We have now been married for about 3 months.

We want to settle in the UK and she will apply for a spouse settlement visa for her to come over here.

My question is about the bank statements as part of the financial requirement. I will provide bank statements showing my salary payments (matching my payslips as confirmed with a letter from my employer).

I believe the statements either have to be printed on bank stationery or can be printouts from online statements but with each page signed by the bank.

Can these bank statements be filtered to show just the relevant salary payments (which will cut down considerably on paper volume), or must they be full bank statements showing all transactions over the relevant period?

Many thanks for your help.

• Liked: 6111
Hi

I am a UK citizen living in London. My wife is a US citizen living in New York. We met over 1 year ago. We have been travelling back and forth regularly to see each other. We have now been married for about 3 months.

We want to settle in the UK and she will apply for a spouse settlement visa for her to come over here.

My question is about the bank statements as part of the financial requirement. I will provide bank statements showing my salary payments (matching my payslips as confirmed with a letter from my employer).

I believe the statements either have to be printed on bank stationery or can be printouts from online statements but with each page signed by the bank.

Can these bank statements be filtered to show just the relevant salary payments (which will cut down considerably on paper volume), or must they be full bank statements showing all transactions over the relevant period?

Many thanks for your help.

You are going to need the full statements. If they are printed from online, they need to be stamped on every page by the bank.

• Liked: 2
See also Appendix FM-SE.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.

Sponsored Links