Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Immigration Arrival  (Read 320 times)

• Liked: 48
Immigration Arrival
« on: April 21, 2018, 02:28:57 PM »
So today we are flying back into Gatwick as a family. A question if I may that may have been asked already if so apologies. On arrival I understand my wife and stepson can go through the non automated Uk line with me, but what needs to be stamped to show at BRP collection? Actual approval letter which says to show immigration on arrival, the vignette in the passport or both?

Thanks as always.

• Liked: 3589
Re: Immigration Arrival
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 02:32:48 PM »
Just have them hand the immigration officer their passports, open to the visa page, and the officer will stamp the passports wherever they need to.

They may ask to see the letter, but they may not. They may ask a couple of questions about the visas, but they may not.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 02:33:36 PM »
So today we are flying back into Gatwick as a family. A question if I may that may have been asked already if so apologies. On arrival I understand my wife and stepson can go through the non automated Uk line with me, but what needs to be stamped to show at BRP collection? Actual approval letter which says to show immigration on arrival, the vignette in the passport or both?

Thanks as always.

They stamp the vignette.  :).

Make sure the date is legible because every other application from now on is based on the date on that stamp! 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:35:23 PM by larrabee »

• Liked: 48
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 02:37:35 PM »
Thank you!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab