Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Frosted Pop Tarts at Costco  (Read 3953 times)

• having one of those days...
  • Liked: 0
Frosted Pop Tarts at Costco
« on: June 16, 2002, 04:58:41 PM »
Just had to say we did our monthly trip to costco today, and this time i found some chocolate/strawberry frosted pop tarts.  mmmmm!  our local tesco's doesn't sell the frosted ones.

funny how i haven't had these for years but kev laughed when i went straight over to pick up a pack.  he said i'm only buying them because it's something american that i haven't seen here before.  like i buy those muffins because i used to eat them at home.

oh, well.  i'll just enjoy myself one morning with my frosted pop tart.  now all i need to do is convince them to sell stove top sourdough stuffing so i can stop hoarding my boxes that i get from home.  ;D
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.
--Douglas Adams

• Liked: 1
Re: Frosted Pop Tarts at Costco
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 10:22:06 PM »
Cosco seems to be the place to shop.  People are always mentioning finding stuff there they we take for granted in the States.  I'm hoping there will be one closer to us when we move.

All that said, I don't eat pop tarts.  My mom told me they would stunt my growth, then used two espically petite cousins of mine as examples.  For some reason that has stuck with me.   ;)
'Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.' - Emerson

• Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2002, 08:22:35 PM »
Yummy I guess I better get down to the new one that opened over here in Reading and check it out  :D

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2002, 10:21:05 PM »
All the supermarkets round my way sell frosted pop tarts... you can get chocolate, smores (called chocomallow), cherry and strawberry.  The one i reaaaalllly loved was brown sugar cinnamon, but they dont sell that one here.  I did see it on one of those online american grocery places, but it was something like £5 for a box!  Dont think i miss them THAT much!   ;)

• Wanderer
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 11:07:41 PM »
Yum! We now have Pop Tarts at our local Tesco!! I like the brown sugar ones too...but hey its a taste of home! I wish they would get Hidden Valley Ranch mixes!!  :'(

Sponsored Links