Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any Lost fans?  (Read 21235 times)

• Life not only begins at 40, it begins to show.
  • Liked: 0
Re: Any Lost fans?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »
Can't wait for the 2nd season to start in fall - the first just finished in the US last week or so. I still can't believe why the UK is one of the last European countries to broadcast it? BTW, the show runs in Ireland as well, I think the channel is called RTF2 (?) ...
"Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you." — Kurt Cobain

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 11:31:06 PM »
I just love this show, but as no one in the uk is watching haven't been able to take ablout it with out giving it all away.

• Hi there.
    • Trophy Pet Foods
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 01:23:04 AM »
oh, my God!!!!! I am absolutely addicted to it!!!! I was having second thoughts about moving in October if I can't watch Lost!!(just kidding) It will be a full season behind when it starts on Channel 4, though. :(

Does anyone know, if I have my friends send me the tape, can I get a multiregional vcr as well as dvd?? Mr Snupy thinks the tv has to have multiregional capaciity also???

We could have our friends send over tapes every month, and have viewing parties!!!
"I bought some batteries, but they weren't included."-Steven Wright

• tebs
  • AmericanTexBrit

• Portrait and Wedding Photographer
    • Murakami Photography
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 04:04:05 AM »
I just caught the first episode tonight,, will have to avoid this thread in case of spoilers,,LOL.  Not many things shock me, but I was clutching a sofa cushion while watching!  May have to stop watching so I can watch it properly when I get back to the UK.

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2005, 03:59:21 PM »
I've seen the first four episodes, and read the TWP recaps for the rest - and am totally addicted.  I want to watch them all NOW!!

And - how friggen cute is Charlie?

• Tanya's Place
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2005, 10:07:50 PM »
I watched the finale of season 1 on Friday.   ;D
Can't wait for S2!

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2005, 08:26:58 PM »
E4 has announced that "Lost" will start in the UK on Aug 10th at 10pm! Yaye!
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2005, 08:32:57 PM »
I watched half the season in the US and then missed the other half when we moved to England in January!  I can't wait till it comes to the UK! :)

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2005, 08:53:03 PM »
Some of you are saying you just saw the finale and someone else said it's coming up... I saw it back in May before I moved over. Strange. Or are they replaying the season now?

I LOVE Lost!!! I watched the first few episodes and told my husband how good it was so I stopped watching it so we could watch it together when I came over. We ended up downloading more than the first half of the season (bad bad us) and catching the rest on tv while he was in the states. I don't know if we can wait for season two to start here... we'll probably end up downloading it as it comes out instead!

• Liked: 2
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2005, 04:18:30 PM »
This starts on Aug 10th althogh i'm very confused as to whether it's on E4 or Ch4 or same night or what! Does anyone know for sure?

I am setting the timer as i'm away but I do hope the bloody VCR works as i've heard nothing but great things about this and apparently, the first episode is unmissable...

And the trailer they have been playing has really intrigued as well!
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2005, 12:52:58 AM »
Just watched episodes 1-20 online (what dissertation?) - can't wait to see the rest.

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2005, 02:31:03 AM »
Just watched episodes 1-20 online (what dissertation?) - can't wait to see the rest.

Where do you go to see them online?

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2005, 11:18:44 AM »
Hm - see, that makes me a bit nervous, because I'm not sure it's posted legally, and I'd hate to get anyone in trouble - but if anyone wants to PM me, I'll link them.

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2005, 06:45:08 AM »
Since Big Brother is ending, I will tune into Lost.  Thanks goodness there is something decent coming on to fill my TV addiction.

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2005, 01:25:17 PM »
i got sucked into it when i found out it would star a hobbit . ;D

Right. I've seen the adverts and know it's been a big US hit and it sounds like something I'd really like, but the hobbit comment has thrown me. I HATE sci-fi and fantasy. With a passion. While the adverts make it look like it has a bizare/dreamy quality to it, I was hoping it was a drama or adventure of some sort. Can anyone give a basic idea of what it's all about without spoiling it since it doesn't start until Wednesday?

Cheers!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab