Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Voting (possibly PA specific)  (Read 673 times)

• Philadelphia, PA to York in 2000
  • Liked: 1
Voting (possibly PA specific)
« on: April 23, 2004, 06:36:39 PM »
Right. Not sure if this is in the correct section but I thought I'd give it a go.

I sent off for my absentee ballot and received it in the post today. Problem is, Pennsylvania's General Primary is the 27th April and all the online info I've found says that absentee ballots were due the 23rd April. Er, today.  :-\\\\

I'm registered with 'no party affiliation' which in PA means that I cannot vote for a Dem or Rep candidate, which has always been fine by me, so I can only vote on the Referendums.

Even though my vote will possibly not be counted on the Referendums because my ballot will be late, I'm still going to fill it out and send it back.

My main question is....will I still get an absentee ballot automatically for the General Election in November or do I need to send off for another absentee ballot request (the same form as I already sent for the primary).  I just don't want to assume I will get another ballot and miss out.  :\\\'(

Has anyone gone through absentee voting before?? Maybe in PA in case the rules are different??

Sponsored Links