Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: A US bank account solution for US expats  (Read 904 times)

• Liked: 12
Re: A US bank account solution for US expats
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2024, 03:07:24 PM »
Update on my experience of using a USB security key (Yubikey) for BoA login:

I figured-out that Bitwarden (password manager) that I have as an extension on Chrome was interfering with the registration of my Yubikey.  After disabling auto-fill for BoA in Bitwarden, the registration of my Yubikey went without a hitch.

So now, to login to the BoA website, I just enter my User ID and password, plug my Yubikey into a USB port, enter my PIN to my Yubikey, then touch the Yubikey, and I'm logged in to my account.

So I no longer need a USA phone number to log in.   Sweet!   :)

• Liked: 720
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2024, 04:17:33 PM »
Update on my experience of using a USB security key (Yubikey) for BoA login:

I figured-out that Bitwarden (password manager) that I have as an extension on Chrome was interfering with the registration of my Yubikey.  After disabling auto-fill for BoA in Bitwarden, the registration of my Yubikey went without a hitch.

So now, to login to the BoA website, I just enter my User ID and password, plug my Yubikey into a USB port, enter my PIN to my Yubikey, then touch the Yubikey, and I'm logged in to my account.

So I no longer need a USA phone number to log in.   Sweet!   :)

That’s good. Thanks for the update.
Dual USC/UKC living in the UK since May 2016

• Liked: 10
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2024, 04:10:10 PM »
FYI, the ACA web site has changed, so the landing page is now https://www.americansabroad.org/sdfcu

I've been unable to join the ACA, as their credit card page doesn't seem to work. (I've tried various browsers on various operating systems.) I've tried to contact ACA, but I'm getting no response.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab