Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Passport Photos  (Read 521 times)

• Liked: 0
Passport Photos
« on: March 02, 2006, 06:21:34 PM »
This may be a daft question - but when you send your application to the consulate with all your stuff and they ask for two (2) passport size photos, I'm assuming that the photos are just of me (not one of me and one of my SO) as I would be the one getting the visa, correct?

Thanks much.

Cheers,

Roxy   ???
There are moments in life when taking a chance...changes everything!!!

Re: Passport Photos
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 06:40:15 PM »
yes two pics of you   ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 06:55:24 PM »
yes two pics of you   ;)

Thanks, Pebbles!!

Roxy  ;D
There are moments in life when taking a chance...changes everything!!!

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 12:56:22 AM »
I just had passport pictures taken  for my renewal passport, just make sure they are 2" x 2" and that the distance is correct from the bottom of your chin to the top of your head, any good photographer can make sure that the sizes are correct and will be better quality than the cheap photo machine photo's

[nofollow]

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 08:36:05 AM »
I just had passport pictures taken  for my renewal passport, just make sure they are 2" x 2" and that the distance is correct from the bottom of your chin to the top of your head, any good photographer can make sure that the sizes are correct and will be better quality than the cheap photo machine photo's
Yes I agree! When I had my sons US passports renewed I used a photo machine. When down at the American embassy in London I was told they werent good enough so I had to find a photographer at the last minute to re-do them for me.

Sponsored Links