Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: getting nervous  (Read 333 times)

• Liked: 18
getting nervous
« on: March 07, 2006, 02:33:28 PM »
I go to chicago in two days....Im freaking out a bit. Theres a chance they wont even interview me that day, and my drive there will be just so they can tell me that.

Im really worried I'll mess up my interview :( And I will have my son there but hes not going with me until July, surely they wont hold that against me? I dont see how they could but it just worries me nontheless.

Im worried about the fact that as of yet I dont have a date for the final hearing, but I KNOW it will be well before 6 months! I just dont hve proof :( Unless its sitting in the mailbox, and on top of that my ex has said HE wants to be the one to open it..... >:( >:( >:( Can he quit being childish for 2 seconds and realize I NEED to see that piece of paper?  Maybe I can call the courthouse and explain I need to know the result...and just let him see the stupid piece of paper for himself.

For those that have btdt, any advice on the interview? Phone interview is scarier than an in-person one for me :(
Moved to the UK April 2006
Married March 2007
Moved to the U.S. June 2009

Husband accepted new job in UK April 2016
Returning to UK Aug/Sept 2016!

Moved from UK-Germany 2022

• Liked: 0
Re: getting nervous
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 02:58:03 PM »
take a deep breath, pretend your childish ex is out of the country, and believe in yourself.  Interviews, I imagine, are scary, whether in person or on phone - i haven't had one (yet - keeping everything crossed)  but best of luck to you!
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab