Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Trouble Finding Forms  (Read 2087 times)

Trouble Finding Forms
« on: March 21, 2018, 04:50:41 PM »
The information here has been super helpful; however, lots of broken links to forms has made finding the correct ones really difficult.

I'm pretty sure I got the correct health certificate; however, I've heard there is a form that you should also have for the flight itself.  can anyone tell me what this is/link me?  and should i have it in both french and english, as i am flying into france?  thanks :)

• Liked: 6112
Re: Trouble Finding Forms
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 05:52:20 PM »
For that, you should ask your airline.  :)

• Liked: 68
Re: Trouble Finding Forms
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
The information here has been super helpful; however, lots of broken links to forms has made finding the correct ones really difficult.

I'm pretty sure I got the correct health certificate; however, I've heard there is a form that you should also have for the flight itself.  can anyone tell me what this is/link me?  and should i have it in both french and english, as i am flying into france?  thanks :)

Hey Meg, if you look up the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre, they have all of the current forms that  you need for the UK (and you can double check them with the USDA website that I believe they have a link to).

This link is technically the one for service animals, but they have good information on this page for anyone bringing a dog into the country: https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/animal-health-welfare/heathrow-animal-reception-centre/Pages/Assistance-Animals.aspx

As for the France form, I would recommend contacting your airline and finding out if you need anything translated into French. The forms that you are going to have your vet fill out are EU forms, so they should also work for France, but they might need translated copies!
Type of Application: Settlement Spouse Visa (non priority)
Met Husband: 10 September 2015
Got married: 13 October 2017
Online application: 26 Nov 2017
Decision email received: 8 March 2018 (68 BD)
Passport received: 12 March 2018 - APPROVED!
Arrived in the UK: 31 March 2018
FLR(M) Extension Submitted: 15 September 2020
Submitted Documents and Biometrics via IDV: 8 October 2020
FLR(M) Approval: 30 December 2020
SET(M) Submitted: 15 July 2023
Submitted Docs & Biometrics: 10 August 2023
SET (M) Approved: 13 October 2023

Sponsored Links