Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Which section?  (Read 1388 times)

• Liked: 0
Which section?
« on: September 05, 2010, 06:12:27 PM »
Just wondering, where would I start a thread to trade information(planning/playing ideas) and a bit of venting about working in Childcare with others on the forum? Would it go in the "On the Job" section, or in the "Chit Chat" section? Thanks!
Amor Vinicit Omnia=Love Conquers All.

• Smiley Gifts World
  • Liked: 1
Re: Which section?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 06:24:36 PM »
My first thought is I would go with on the job. I know there is a calling all social workers thread there and they chat about different social worker things. If you started a child care workers thread in on the job I think that would work.

Of course others may have a different opinion :)

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 07:19:38 PM »
My first thought is I would go with on the job. I know there is a calling all social workers thread there and they chat about different social worker things. If you started a child care workers thread in on the job I think that would work.

Of course others may have a different opinion :)

Thanks! It was my first thought, too, but, I just thought I'd ask first. We shall see what happens. :D

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »
I vote for On the Job - it makes sense, as that is where the social work thread is and they are somewhat allied professions.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »
I vote for On the Job - it makes sense, as that is where the social work thread is and they are somewhat allied professions.

I put it there, but, there's only been a response from HG. Well appreciated, but, I thought there were more childcare workers here. Guess not. Oh well. :P

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab