Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How do I change my profile?  (Read 1754 times)

• Liked: 0
How do I change my profile?
« on: October 27, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »
I feel like a doofus, but I can't seem to find where to change my profile.  I went to account settings and logged in, but it didn't actually let me change anything.  I want to change where I live, since I am now settled in Bath, and I have a blog website that I would like to add.
Can someone guide to me to it?

Thanks so much (and this forum has been a godsend for me!)

Heidi
"Don't ask what the world needs.  Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
-Howard Thurman

www.arewethereyetmom.us

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
Re: How do I change my profile?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 02:41:16 PM »
You should see red tabs along the top - from left to right, they read Home, Gallery, Member Map, Help, Search, Profile, Groups, My Messages, Caleder, Members, Logout.

Just click on the Profile tab and then see where it says Modify Profile along the left.  :)
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 11:10:02 AM »
Chary,
I tried that. But it doesn't let me change anything. The page doesn't look like the same "modify profile" page that's in the help section.  Do I need to be a charter member to change those things?

Heidi
"Don't ask what the world needs.  Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.  Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
-Howard Thurman

www.arewethereyetmom.us

• Liked: 25
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 03:23:55 PM »
You need to have 25 posts to edit profile fields. There is a sticky post at the top of this board that explains why, to prevent the signature spam accounts we've been getting, hopefully this will be a temporary measure.

You have enough posts now however, are you able to edit your profile?

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 07:34:15 AM »
Thanks, Leah.  I must not have had enough posts before.  I just tried again and got more options. 
-Howard Thurman

www.arewethereyetmom.us

Sponsored Links