Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Employment Letter Electronic Signature  (Read 302 times)

Employment Letter Electronic Signature
« on: March 31, 2010, 06:19:13 PM »
We finally received the documentation for my spousal from the employer.  The letter is printed on parchment paper with a color logo that's also been printed from the employers personal pc.  The signature is electronic, like a scanned signature that's often put on letters that are massed produced (does this make any sense?).  It is a small business so the employer doesn't really have a secretary or anything that does this form him.  Is this going to present a problem that it is not a pen and paper signature?  If they have a problem with it, surely they will follow up with the company?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to screw up after all this waiting and planning!  Thanks in advance for your input!

• Englishmann
  • Liked: 0
Re: Employment Letter Electronic Signature
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »
Julie - I don't think there will be a problem for you - if anythign they will ask you to send additional information. Are you already including the contact info for the company?
I would imagine that the company header is fine. They really have to believe you or not believe you based on the stuff you submit - and whether the signature is ink or not doesn't seem to be the part that will decide whether they believe you.

Urs
11/99 - Moved to UK on Work Visa
07/00 - Married UKC
02/01 - Moved to Texas
04/10 - Received Spouse Visa - ILE
06/10 - Moved to England

Sponsored Links