Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Embarrassed  (Read 982 times)

Embarrassed
« on: May 18, 2004, 04:55:16 PM »
I guess the "love of my life" decided I was not his.He broke up with me shortly after I joined here which is why I have not been posting.It's still a great site and I hope you will let me stay and get to know you.This is painful and embarrassing to post it on a website but I wanted to explain why I joined and then "vanished"

Re: Embarrassed
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 05:03:43 PM »
Oh no!  So sorry to hear that!  Don't be embarrassed!  Of course you can stay!  The people here are lovely and very caring!!  Just hope you are not to down!

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 05:34:04 PM »
So sorry to hear about the breakup.  Those are hard especially after you've made them public in such a forum.  I 'chair' a board for 30+ singles and it's tough after gushing about a person to then have to post about the breakup...but we encourage everyone to keep coming back...we even have married persons who post once in a while...so I'm guessing that despite what's happened that you will be welcomed with open arms.  At least we newbies will!   [smiley=hug.gif]

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 06:32:46 PM »
Aww...don't be embarrassed. (((hugs))) Sorry to hear about the breakup. :( I've actually been in the same situation on this same board and they let me stay around. ;) I'm glad I did because I've made some really great friends here.  :)

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 06:54:09 PM »
aww. sorry about the break up.  we're here for you! 

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 07:09:47 PM »
Sorry to hear about the break up!

The wiring in our brain is not static, not irrevocably fixed.  Our brains are adaptable. -Mattieu Ricard

Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. -Benjamin Franklin

I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and that it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions. -D.Day

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 07:29:24 PM »
Hugs to you, hon.   [smiley=hug.gif]

• tebs
  • AmericanTexBrit

• Portrait and Wedding Photographer
    • Murakami Photography
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2004, 09:19:21 PM »
I am so glad you are here Dreamersheart, you are among friends here. I am so sorry about what you are going thru, but you have made friends here, we would be very sorry if you vanished. [[[[[hug]]]]]

• Liked: 0
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2004, 01:36:55 AM »
:\\\'( Sorry to hear that dreamer.  Don't be embarrassed, AT ALL!  And I hope you do stick around.  Its always nice to make new friends :)
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lovers arms can only come later when you are sure they wont laugh if you trip." - Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum" - From an e-card I sent Craig when I was 14
6 ½ years later... :D

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2004, 09:20:14 AM »
Big Hugs to ya Dreamer...
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

• Hi there.
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2004, 04:16:49 PM »
The last thing you should feel is embarrassment. Honestly, I've been a bit embarrassed lately myself, but this is the one place I go to, and bare it all. There are some very insightful, good people here. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.
Good luck to you....

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2004, 06:38:12 PM »
  No dont be emarrassed hon at all.Sometimes getting hurt is one way we learn and grow  [smiley=hug.gif]

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2004, 09:50:25 PM »
I'm sorry too  :( but like eveyone has said theres no need to be Embarrassed I'm sure everyone here has lost a love at one time or another and it's a very painful thing to go through , so I send you my Hugs  [smiley=hug.gif] & just know we're all here for you ..
 hang in there  :)
Laugh, Love & Be Happy ...life is to short for anything else..

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2004, 06:06:55 AM »
Probably the worst thing about a breakup is losing the friends you made as a result of being with him. You were drawn to this site due to circumstance, and I can understand if staying will only make the pain harder...but please keep in mind you haven't lost your friends here. (And sometimes we can be a great support regardless.)
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab