Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Vets visit-Third Party Certificate  (Read 1986 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Vets visit-Third Party Certificate
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 06:14:56 PM »
It will be fine- didn't want to scare you!!  But there's nothing like the feeling when you get them released back to you and you know that whole part is over. 

I agree with trying to send them ahead if you can but just be sure it is ok with both the airline AND animal reception. 

Last year I was told a number of times we could send our dog unaccompanied and just by a random fluke found out from animal reception that it wasn't allowed so had to do a scramble. 

Thank you I will check that out just in case. I have to call them anyway, as we got the chip and rabies done on the same day, so I need to check with them if there is anything I need to show that too. And yes, can't wait until this is all over!

FWIW, I shipped my dog/cat unaccompanied in April 2010 with British Airways (Washington Dulles -> London Heathrow) and it was fine. Other airlines/animal reception centres may have different requirements, though.

Thank you! We are going LAX-LHR so hopefully it will be the same. I will check though!

Sponsored Links