Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Anyone in the IT field?  (Read 779 times)

• The Key to life is making the best of change.
  • Liked: 0
Anyone in the IT field?
« on: June 10, 2003, 04:44:51 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I have not worked now for a year.  I am hoping that soon I will be able to start looking for a job.  I was wondering if anyone in the IT field would care to look and comment on my resume/CV?  I would love any feedback.  I had a job center employee look at it but she did not give any feedback.

Cheers,
T.   [smiley=daisy.gif]
We all have shadows of self doubt in the corners of our beings self respect is an ongoing prcoess of vigilance.  It means learning to be able to live by an internal compass. - Sara Lawrence Lightfoot

• Unavailable for Comment.
Re: Anyone in the IT field?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 03:10:28 PM »
If you'd like, you can send it to me and I'll have Jon take a gander at it. He works in the IT department of the local med uni.

edited to remove old email
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 06:05:10 PM by Ashley »
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

• The Key to life is making the best of change.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 02:37:53 PM »
Hi Ashley,

Thank you and your Husband Jon for taking the time to look at my resume/CV.  You have mail.

Cheers,

Moi    [smiley=daisy.gif]
We all have shadows of self doubt in the corners of our beings self respect is an ongoing prcoess of vigilance.  It means learning to be able to live by an internal compass. - Sara Lawrence Lightfoot

• Unavailable for Comment.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 08:32:06 PM »
It's no problem. I'll have Jon take a look at it over the weekend and get back to ya.
There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared:  twins.

• Nipponny
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 10:46:31 PM »
MN what i've  found helpful, was to email some recruiters and ask for them to take a look at my cv. it was my first stab at converting it over from the old resume format. every recruiter that i contacted gave me great feedback and now i feel quite confident about my cv. i'd recommend doing that if you feel comfortable with it.  i'd also be happy to take a look at it as i'm an online project manager and we might have some things in common. either way, good luck!
if in your course you do not meet your equal, your better, then continue firmly alone...there is no fellowship with fools. - Dhammapada

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab