Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Public announcements in stores?  (Read 3983 times)

• Liked: 1894
Public announcements in stores?
« on: August 17, 2016, 04:35:50 PM »

This isn't very popular over here is it?  Last time I went home I was happy to see they still have microphones at each register.  When my teenage daughter was a bit late coming to the registers we got them to make an announcement with her name.  She was mortified!

• Liked: 537
Re: Public announcements in stores?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 05:09:37 PM »
Price check on prune juice, Bob...Price check on prune juice... (name that movie! haha)

Yeah, they really don't do that here to they?
My mom has to have my dad paged in stores sometimes because he goes wandering off and doesn't usually have his mobile phone. haha.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 4990
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 09:09:41 PM »
My mom has to have my dad paged in stores sometimes because he goes wandering off and doesn't usually have his mobile phone. haha.

Are we half-sisters?  We have the same dad!   ;D

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 11:33:18 PM »
Are we half-sisters?  We have the same dad!   ;D

Haha. It sounds like it! It's either page him or wander the store trying to find him. The super Walmarts are huge!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:34:37 PM by lyonaria »
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 1894
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 10:31:19 AM »
Price check on prune juice, Bob...Price check on prune juice... (name that movie! haha)

Yeah, they really don't do that here to they?

You've got to tell me what movie that is. I almost got fired for misuse of the price check system in a grocery store. 

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 12:31:57 PM »
You've got to tell me what movie that is. I almost got fired for misuse of the price check system in a grocery store.

Haha, it's from Fern Gully, that animated movie about saving the environment with fairies and a talking bat named Batty voiced by Robin Williams. It's on of Batty's lines. :)

Sponsored Links