Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Connection Leads  (Read 665 times)

Connection Leads
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:50:41 AM »
There is a movie stored on our PC and I want to watch it on the TV. Is there any type of leads that hooks up to the PC and it can play through the TV?

We have a PS3 as well,so not sure if the PC would hook up to the PS3 to play through the TV?

thanks

• unabridged opinions
  • Liked: 1
Re: Connection Leads
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:55:12 AM »
You should be able to get audio/video out cables for your PC. Without looking at it, I won't know what type of connection (and it may be easiest to actually run the sound to external speakers instead of the tv--depending on your tv, the computer, etc), but we watch video from our laptops all of the time. The cables shouldn't necessarily be all that expensive either.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 11:13:04 AM »
I have this hook up!
I have an DVI to HDMI cable from computer to TV but you could use plain HDMI as well.
I have a speaker set from the computer which controls the sound...

I am looking for a new computer to use straight HDMI and then I should be able to control the sound via the TV (maybe)

This hook up is fabulous to watch shows from online I drag the picture to the TV - you set it as your second monitor

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 11:17:23 AM »
awesome stuff.  many thanks

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »
DH rigged up a VGA and aux cable from my laptop to our t.v. so I can enjoy my Hulu goodies on the big screen. If you have a laptop/computer and tv with HDMI output capabilities, it's even easier. Just rig up an HDMI cable.

Best. Thing. Ever!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab