Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: An admission...  (Read 8056 times)

• Liked: 0
An admission...
« on: April 23, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »
I have to come clean and admit it....I've had a crush on Captain Kirk since I was 13 years old and believe me, that's a looooooong time!  He's just the perfect fantasy, after all, nothing is implausible in his universe!  Plus, he has the magic strength/vulnerability quotient just right!
There are also many many funny Star trek sites out there, eg
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/star_trek_insp.html

Come on then, fess up, who is your favourite fantasy?? (Anyone who says their husband will be forced to listen to William Shatner singing Rocket Man!)

Re: An admission...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 06:09:12 AM »
(Anyone who says their husband will be forced to listen to William Shatner singing Rocket Man!)

>:D  Agreed, except i think the punishment should be William Shatner singing 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds'!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:11:00 AM by Q-G »

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 06:28:02 AM »
I have to come clean and admit it....I've had a crush on Captain Kirk since I was 13 years old

So ... do you watch Boston Legal. Is the crush still alive and kicking?

Interesting question. About a year or so ago, Dermot Mulroney asked a similar question on his Radio 2 show. He wanted people to call, text or email in with their most embarrassing or silly childhood crushes. I emailed in that I'd always fancied Bambi's father. So strong, so regal so .... manly.  [smiley=smitten.gif]

Anyway, not only did Dermot read out my email on the radio, but I won! I got a load of CD, games, goodies, etc.!  ;D
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Officially a Brit.
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 09:06:38 AM »
Alan Alda. Starting with the Hawkeye character.

Tall, dark, a bit gangly. A goofy streak with serious streak. I still love him and I still love the tall, thin, dark type of guy.... like my husband who also has a very goofy streak! :D
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. ~ John Lennon

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 09:16:06 AM »
  >:D  Agreed, except i think the punishment should be William Shatner singing 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds'!

As a Canadian, I take offence at poking fun of a national treasure of ours!  :P I actually have that song on CD somewhere and I'm not afraid to use it!

Is this the secret crush list?

I am outing myself with Bill Nighy, Trevor Eve, Hugh Laurie and Donald Sutherland. 

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 09:30:14 AM »
Bill Nighy yum yum...thought I fancied Daniel Craig until he took himself so seriously and got cross at the Baftas because of all Jonathan Ross's jokes about his pecs, "but I'm a serious acTOR!"
No, as far as Boston Legal is concerned, I still fond of the old guy, but it's Captain Kirk I have evil thoughts about not Shatner!

• Snaps
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 09:38:39 AM »
Bill Nighy yum yum...thought I fancied Daniel Craig until he took himself so seriously and got cross at the Baftas because of all Jonathan Ross's jokes about his pecs, "but I'm a serious acTOR!"

Oh, add Jonathan Ross to my list. Love him.

I am outing myself with Bill Nighy, Trevor Eve, Hugh Laurie and Donald Sutherland. 

I don't think you need to be ashamed of any of those, mapleleafgirl! Nighy and Laurie are delicious and I think a lot of people here would agree with you.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:46:34 AM »
Most of my 'crushes' are not secret... i tell anyone who will listen that i am head-over-heels for Stuart Maconie and James McAvoy!

I'm not quite so vocal about these two... but i wouldnt say no to either of them:

[old attachment deleted by admin]

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »
I've always had a thing for the older British actors. Roger Moore as James Bond and dare I say Anthony Hopkins when he played Hannibal Lector! Yes sick I know but something about the accent and being so cultured and soft-spoken I like.  :o
Also Jason Alexander aka Art VanDelay  ;)

[old attachment deleted by admin]

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 10:03:22 AM »
Ever since I saw them in The Man In The Iron Mask, I have had a crush on John Malkovich and Jeremy Irons.  Maybe it was the long hair, who knows.  I thought Jeremy Irons had a very sexy accent and the long hair definitely looked good.  John, well, what can I say, the man could melt an iceberg with his voice.  I watched that movie over and over because of those two; nevermind Leonardo DiCaprio!

June

This is the best I could do but it just doesn't do them justice!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 10:08:04 AM by JuneHawk »

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »
Funny a lot of us are leaning toward bald men! This includes William Shatner BTW   ;D

• Snaps
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 10:17:17 AM »
Funny a lot of us are leaning toward bald men!

LOL! I was going to mention that!

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »
Uh, not me :)
Only one for me (as far as 'fantasy'; got lots of crushes...) most of you know all to well  8), but I will take full advantage at posting yet another flawless foto of the one, the only, the unparalleled:

**feeling faint already**
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 10:28:51 AM by ~Elizabeth~ »
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

• Snaps
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 10:26:28 AM »
another flawless foto of the one, the only, the unparalleled:

I give you a parallel. Nay, not merely a parallel, but the divinely superior being that is Russell Crowe:

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 10:29:07 AM »
I give you a parallel. Nay, not merely a parallel, but the divinely superior being that is Russell Crowe:

ha ha ha....was counting down the clock till you mentioned RC. He IS dishy and that pic is a little piece of heaven!  [smiley=heart.gif]

Sponsored Links