Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Dirt  (Read 685 times)

Dirt
« on: July 11, 2007, 07:17:15 PM »

Did anyone else see the pilot episode? Courtney C. from Friends has the starring role.

Yikes, it was a bit too dark for me. I wonder what network in the US is showing it? Definitely not even PG.

I guess I am getting old.  ::) I didn't like it.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
Re: Dirt
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 07:22:34 PM »
I'm old and I liked it!  ;D
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »
I watched the first several episodes in the U.S. just before we moved here, and I think it was on FX. My husband and I liked it. It wasn't wonderful, mind you, but it was OK -- it was just interesting enough that we'd tune in the next week. And it is rather dark, and the storyline with the mentally ill photographer gets a little too crazy. But there was still something compelling about the show. I'm going to watch another episode or two when it gets caught up to where I left off and see if I still like it.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »
I'm old and I liked it!  ;D

I am sure its not really an age thing, I just thought it was so ruthless. I am sure that goes on in Hollywood. It made you think about who is telling on who. Nasty stuff.

I think Courtney was great but the show is a bit too much for me. Just my opinion, I am sure many will like it.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 07:44:30 PM »
I'm young and I didn't like it much. I'm a Law & Order: SVU / House M.D. girl, so I like nighttime dramas, but I think Dirt is a but OTT for me. I find it interesting though that the main character, who is sort of the protagonist, is very unlikable but you root for her anyway. You know she's a b!tch who ruins lives, but you still hope she gets the stories. Weird.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
I'm young and I didn't like it much. I'm a Law & Order: SVU / House M.D. girl, so I like nighttime dramas, but I think Dirt is a but OTT for me. I find it interesting though that the main character, who is sort of the protagonist, is very unlikable but you root for her anyway. You know she's a b!tch who ruins lives, but you still hope she gets the stories. Weird.

I'm in my mid 30's so I was wandering if I would like this show but we seem to watch alot of the same shows so I probably wouldnt wouldnt like the show after all.

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 09:51:08 PM »
I can't get into it at all.  I think she's supposed to have written, produced & starred in it (Courtney C that is)...

Sponsored Links