Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Beckhams in LA  (Read 2589 times)

• Because he's a surfer and i'm a scot!
  • Liked: 0
Re: Beckhams in LA
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 02:23:12 PM »
I think i read somewhere that there was supposed to be a series of 4 (or 6?) but it was changed to be a 'one-off special'

Did anyone notice at the very start, there was a note saying that the lady who was the assistant was an actress...it popped up really quickly at the start and nobody else i was with saw it.  Does that mean she was fed lines???  Makes it all a bit false (if it could be any more false!)

• Liked: 6
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 03:01:16 PM »
I like the way she hired the cute chubby girl to be her assistant
I missed the first few minutes of the program, but is this the same assistant who was helping Posh make a pie to take to the socialite luncheon?  The one she likened to a "fat friend"?  That girl should have b*tch-slapped her and knocked her on her skinny ars*.  Oh, and did anyone notice how when Posh was eating the pie filling, she then used the SAME SPOON to fiddle about with the pie?  I thought rich, posh people knew better [smiley=laugh4.gif]
The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

• Liked: 0
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 03:21:59 PM »
I think i read somewhere that there was supposed to be a series of 4 (or 6?) but it was changed to be a 'one-off special'
In the US I think it was a one hour special; in the UK it's a 'series'

Did anyone notice at the very start, there was a note saying that the lady who was the assistant was an actress...it popped up really quickly at the start and nobody else i was with saw it.  Does that mean she was fed lines???  Makes it all a bit false (if it could be any more false!)
Yup, it sure does!
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »
In the US I think it was a one hour special; in the UK it's a 'series'

It was going to be a series in the US as well, but they couldn't get enough footage after she decided to be with David and the fam when he was called back to play in the UK.  Honestly, I kind of respect that she chose to be with her family instead of filming the show.

She may not be MENSA material and she may be completely out of touch with reality, but I truly believe that she puts her family first.  One of the reasons I kinda like her.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab