Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Victoria Beckham Coming to America  (Read 2203 times)

Re: Victoria Beckham Coming to America
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »
Did anyone see the picture of David blocking the proverbial crotch shot on tmz.com? Victoria was getting out of a car and wearing some kind of skin tight mini dress, and David was helping her out. She put her purse in between her legs, and he assisted with a hand as well. So instead of seeing her girly bits, you get an amusing picture of crotch-shot prevention!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 06:55:51 PM »
There are a fevv clips of it up on youtube.

Thanks! I looked hard but still couldn't find anything on you tube. Alas! I'll have to wait for a different train wreck!  :)

• Going somewhere doesn't take you anyplace else.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 08:21:57 PM »
I just watched about 10 minutes of the Posh thing and it's simply dreadful.  ;D
The only meaning anything has is the meaning you give to it.       ~Author Unknown

2006 Work Permit -> 2011 ILR -> 2012 Dual Citizen

• Liked: 2
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 11:21:18 PM »
Think she was trying to be cute and funny, but just came off as smug. I think the PA is an actress as well - she played up to the cameras far too much to be natural.

I far prefer Katie and Peter - at least there is something sweet and naive about their tackiness. :P
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2007, 05:39:40 AM »
Oh. My. Goodness. I am watching it right now. She is... is... wow.

It's odd... she's so utterly ridiculous that I can't help but laugh at her. AT her.

• Will pour cider for money.
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2007, 05:48:43 AM »
So the story is Victoria Coming to America was origonally going to be a summer series on NBC. They pulled out and thought about putting it on thier sister network Bravo. But I'm guessing with a lot of whining from Victoria they changed it into a 1 hr special and put it on prime time. It's been on twice this week....trying hard much?

It got horrible ratings on Monday night with a rerun on ABC's Wife Swap beating it in ratings. So they re-aired it after the Office tonight. The problem is she's not nearly as famous as she thinks she is. The majority of the girls in my office all 26 and under don't really know who she is or barely remember her from the Spice Girls days.

I thought the show was very staged. Perez posted on his blog that Victoria would be visiting him and he would be on the show. But he doesn't like her and has continued to write bad things about her. The best part...he bought her a cookie and asked her to eat it on camera.

Being the Anglophile that I am I couldn't wait to see it and have been watching the Katie and Peter show religiously. They are total trash and I love them for that. In the Posh vs Jordan world. I'd be on Jordan's side. I think she's way hotter and Pete is much more my type.

and slightly off topic I am all over Rock of Love and the Scott Baio show. Very Staged but still good.

• I miss you so much. My heart is forever broken.
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2007, 05:53:44 AM »
I finally watched it! I loved it and I loved her. I couldn't stop laughing, she kept poking fun at herself and too me that's awesome and shows she really has a great personality. I LOVED when she tried driving...oh my god totally funny! I think she's a great mum and wife and is totally devoted to her family.

I'd totally watch it again! I love when she was with Perez and he got her the cookie and she said she couldn't smile or eat infront of the cameras... totally poking fun of what the taboilds say about her. I loveeee it

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2007, 07:32:50 AM »
Broken 'w'! LOL!  ;D

yep, it died so until dell sends me a nevv keyboard....  ;D
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

• Going somewhere doesn't take you anyplace else.
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 08:24:36 AM »
yep, it died so until dell sends me a nevv keyboard....  ;D

I am LOVING your vv's. It's like some sort of typing lisp. Makes me giggle every time!  ;D
The only meaning anything has is the meaning you give to it.       ~Author Unknown

2006 Work Permit -> 2011 ILR -> 2012 Dual Citizen

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 08:59:33 AM »
It's funny, everytime I see her vv's I remember how in German, w is pronounced as v. So I keep automatically in my brain saying the words with a weird German accenty thing.

Sponsored Links