Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI....again  (Read 1361 times)

• Liked: 6
Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI....again
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19930594/

Oy vey.  This girl seriously needs help.
The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

• Liked: 0
Re: Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI....again
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 04:36:48 PM »
wow.  Multiple pending DUI's, cocaine possession...I'll be shocked if she doesn't get any jail time for this (esp since even Paris had to serve at least *some* time for her offense!)
Now a triple citizen!

Student visa 9/06-->Int'l Grad Scheme 1/08-->FLR(M) 7/08-->ILR 6/10-->British citizenship 12/12

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 04:46:11 PM »
Are you freaking kidding me?  Wasn't she supposed to be wearing one of those monitoring bracelets?  ::)

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »
What is wrong with these girls? If I had Lohan's kind of money I'd just hire a damn driver. Problem solved!!

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 04:53:42 PM »
How such a waste of space becomes so rich and famous is indicative of a very tainted culture indeed.  :-\\\\ :(.

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »
Of course she's a moron. Any smart person who wanted to get wasted and do coke would just hire a DRIVER. Then, he/she'd be sober and I could coke it up in the back without any problematic police officers cramping my style and taking such unflattering photos of my cute self.

::)

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »
What is wrong with these girls? If I had Lohan's kind of money I'd just hire a damn driver. Problem solved!!

Agreed!

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 10:50:24 PM »
I just feel sorry for the poor girl.  Someone should sit her down in a room with Robert Downey, Jr. and let him explain what she's got ahead of her if she doesn't take recovery seriously.

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 10:51:54 PM »
I just feel sorry for the poor girl.  Someone should sit her down in a room with Robert Downey, Jr. and let him explain what she's got ahead of her if she doesn't take recovery seriously.

How about Stevie Nicks!

• Liked: 1
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 11:40:17 PM »
do u guys think its because she was a child star? i feel really bad for her ....can u imgine being addicated to all that posion? it seems that outpatient isnt working or she isnt really wanting to stop... i agree with hiring a driver. but still she needs to sober up!

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:24 AM »
I doubt it's the child star thing. I mean, there are loads of child stars out there and I don't think all of them have turned to drugs or alcohol. Being a celebrity at any age is going to present temptations that us average joes just don't get offered. Lohan has been clubbing before she was even legally allowed to drink. Why are these clubs permitted to remain in business after knowingly admitting a minor? I mean, there are photos of her coming and going, so there's plenty of proof for the police!

There are loads of reasons, I'm sure, but in the end... I think everyone has a propensity to become an addict of something. But we also all experience varying degrees of support, strength, determination, tragedies, mental conditions, and downfalls in our lives that lead us to choose the addiction or not.

I wish I could grab her by the shoulders and shake her until her brain rattles some sense into her. Very sad.

• One day.......
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 01:31:17 AM »
How sad that unfortunately she is also a role model because of her celebrity status. 
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 09:34:21 AM »
The thing that I don't get is her mother.  Would you not do everything in your power to book her a cab or, I don't know, go pick her up yoursef, rather than let her stupid self get caught AGAIN. 

• Liked: 6
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 09:44:42 AM »
I don't get either of her parents.  Her mom strikes me as the type that wants to be a friend not a mom. You see her in the tabloids partying almost as much. Remember when that movie exec went public with that letter he wrote Lindsay about her partying and coming to set late?  The mom's response was basically, oh he's picking on my kid, she's not doing anything wrong.  That was a perfect opportunity to get the girl some help.  And then there's her dad, who has been in and out of prison for years and has had his own substance abuse issues.  The parents apparently hate each other and seem to busy slagging each other off in the media about who's the bad parent to even notice what their kid is up to.  Really sad.  I hope a judge puts her in jail, it might just save her life. 
The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:45 PM »
I totally agree yankeeangel! Her mom kind of reminds me of how my mom acts in regards to my relationship with her now. She doesn't treat my sister that way (who is the older one of the two of us!), but for some reason she acts all buddy-buddy with me. I think it's probably easier for me to deal with since I've got my head on my shoulders pretty well, but I can definitely see how it would be very hard to find one's way without a SOLID parent guiding you. And from what I can tell, Lindsay has been lacking solid guidance for a while, not just recently.

And you're right about jail. It can really turn some people around (and by people, I mean humans... not Paris Hilton ::)).

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab