Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI....again  (Read 1362 times)

• Liked: 6
Re: Lindsay Lohan busted for DUI....again
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 03:38:42 PM »
And you're right about jail. It can really turn some people around (and by people, I mean humans... not Paris Hilton Roll Eyes)
  Totally.  I was actually thinking of Robert Downey Jr, I would hate to see where he would be had he not been jailed.  He's one I always really rooted for, and it's nice to see that some can get better. 

I think instead of looking at people like Paris Hilton for info on how to live life, girls like Lindsay Lohan should be looking at the likes of Drew Barrymore.  If there is ever a great example of having a f*cked up family life, fame too young, and drug addiction, and still getting their sh*t together and having a good life, it's her.

The Guide For Working Families review http://londonelegance.com/transpondia/twfg/

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:02 PM »
I think instead of looking at people like Paris Hilton for info on how to live life, girls like Lindsay Lohan should be looking at the likes of Drew Barrymore.  If there is ever a great example of having a f*cked up family life, fame too young, and drug addiction, and still getting their sh*t together and having a good life, it's her.

Exactly! Even Angelina Jolie was pretty messed up for a while, and she's managed to turn a total 180 and become a valuable member of society. It's interesting that Hillary Duff seems to have turned out alright and sorta runs in the same crowd as Lindsay. I think her parents are probably much more involved though. I don't see any photos of Hillary leaving night clubs at 2am when she's like with Lindsay.

• Banned

• Liked: 4
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 04:38:38 PM »
Exactly! Even Angelina Jolie was pretty messed up for a while,

She's still a total loon though....

Vicky

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 04:43:52 PM »

Vicky

I agree, but at least she isn't having sex with her brother in a limo while carrying his blood in a vial around her neck anymore!  :o

LOL!

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 05:16:02 PM »

Vicky

Off topic - but did you see the mock show "Star Stories" about Jennifer Aniston?  It of course covered Brad & Angelina and portrayed Angelina Jolie as a vampire!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

• Liked: 0
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 07:59:50 PM »
I don't understand these celebrities who don't just hire drivers either.

Not parenting Lindsay, or any child, when younger is a fault of the parents, she is still at an age where she obviously needs the guidance.

There does get to be a point when addicts need people to just cut them and let them sink or swim as a last resort, but as long as they keep getting record contracts, movies, TV shows, etc...how are they going to learn? By continuing to put them in the spotlight and hire them for projects, the media and entertainment industry is just supporting their lethal habits.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab