Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: having trouble canceling appointment  (Read 557 times)

• Married March 21,2005!!!
    • My Myspace page
  • Liked: 0
having trouble canceling appointment
« on: May 29, 2005, 10:48:23 PM »
AAAAAAAAH
i hate how they have this set up at the visa page!
Now i cannot cancel my appointment. The thing is the money  i need will not be available till like  next saturday. my appointment is on Thursday!!!!!!!!!
 thank GOD all the other stuff got here in time.
 i am going over everything for myself
 also should i attach any of my work stubs? i am applying for a spousal visa.
would that just be wasting my time?

Shala
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Wedding Treasures
Re: having trouble canceling appointment
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 11:51:57 PM »
sorry to hear that your having trouble with trying to cancel your appointment :(, but I have to ask cos I was under the impression that we have to do the e-fast track application before our's on 7th June - and also I thought that we had to pay on line BEFOER our interview! am I wrong in this?

Pauline  ???

• My Myspace page
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 06:57:20 AM »
hi Pauline,
i live near the consolate here in Los Angeles so i can just go up there. and I hate using the PC to pay on my dad's pc cos his popup blocker is hard to break through.
however i  cant go on this THURSDAY and wish to do it the following week.
  i guess the only thing i can do is miss the appointment and rescedule. but i hope that doesnt hurt my chances of getting an appointment.
 i rather go up there than have them taking ages on my visa when i dnt live far.
  Shala
Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Patrick Mulcrone. March 21,2005.  :) Temporarily back in the USA! Missing him! If you need advice I am here for you!

• Liked: 8
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 03:50:21 PM »
sorry to hear that your having trouble with trying to cancel your appointment :(, but I have to ask cos I was under the impression that we have to do the e-fast track application before our's on 7th June - and also I thought that we had to pay on line BEFOER our interview! am I wrong in this?

Pauline  ???

If you're going in person, there's no need to do the fastrack application (unless you just really want to!).  Once you're there for your appointment, they'll ask for your documentation and then send you to the next window to pay the fee.

• My Myspace page
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 09:24:14 PM »
i did the fast track like 2 monhts ago, however my paperwork took MUCH longer than i anticipated and I can tell them that at the counter. i am not sitting there and filling that thing out again.
 I am going to have to go NEXT Week instead. becasue my husband ( bless him) hurt his sholder playing football with his workmates and he sat out of work on Friday so he wasnt able to transfer the visa fee to me. He's so sweet :)
 so i did cancel it thank GOD.. they make it so crazy.. You'll see if u do try to do it, i put a thread to tell people how to cancel it if theyneed to cos its crazy.!
  shala

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab