Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Fiancé visa to FLR(M) applying within the UK, visa application questions  (Read 4408 times)

• Liked: 3596
Re: Fiancé visa to FLR(M) applying within the UK, visa application questions
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2020, 08:30:50 PM »
Well, they said they were sending out the emails about biometrics in date order... but after that, who knows?

Historically, there has never really been any real logic to the order in which applications are processed... people who apply at the same time as each other can have very different processing times.

I'm sure they're working as fast as they can, but unfortunately, all we can do is wait and see, and hope the applications are processed quickly.

• Liked: 1
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2020, 10:23:14 AM »
Hello Guys

I have just been sent this

We can see from our systems that we were awaiting receipt of your biometrics in order to progress your application. Due to the operational delays incurred by the COVID-19 crisis, we are experiencing delays in all areas of UKVI; including the uploading of biometrics to our systems.

Your biometrics have now uploaded to our systems. The decision-making team have been made aware of this, along with your escalation; however, they now need time to consider your application. They will be in contact in due course.

Your patience is greatly appreciated at this unprecedented time.

Is this something we have to upload or something internally they are waiting on?

Many Thanks

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2020, 10:36:24 AM »
Hello Guys

I have just been sent this

We can see from our systems that we were awaiting receipt of your biometrics in order to progress your application. Due to the operational delays incurred by the COVID-19 crisis, we are experiencing delays in all areas of UKVI; including the uploading of biometrics to our systems.

Your biometrics have now uploaded to our systems. The decision-making team have been made aware of this, along with your escalation; however, they now need time to consider your application. They will be in contact in due course.

Your patience is greatly appreciated at this unprecedented time.

Is this something we have to upload or something internally they are waiting on?

Many Thanks

It says they were waiting for the biometrics but have that information now so they can move on to processing the application.
Nothing you need to do.

FLR(M) Extension questions
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2020, 01:54:42 PM »
Hello Guys

Just getting prepared for the cohabitation documents requirements and was hoping If you think this would be acceptable over the 2 year period before the submission of out visa:

1X energy Bill joint names
1X joint bank account
1X Water Bill Joint names

Was looking to set them as follows as an example

Energy Bill paper copy Jan
Bank Account paper copy Feb
Water Bill paper copy March

Then get a paper copy of each sent every 3 months f

I believe this will cover evenly spread out over the periods required, can you let me know if I got this right or if I missing something?

Many Thanks

• Liked: 6110
Re: FLR(M) Extension questions
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2020, 05:56:06 PM »
Hello Guys

Just getting prepared for the cohabitation documents requirements and was hoping If you think this would be acceptable over the 2 year period before the submission of out visa:

1X energy Bill joint names
1X joint bank account
1X Water Bill Joint names

Was looking to set them as follows as an example

Energy Bill paper copy Jan
Bank Account paper copy Feb
Water Bill paper copy March

Then get a paper copy of each sent every 3 months f

I believe this will cover evenly spread out over the periods required, can you let me know if I got this right or if I missing something?

Many Thanks

Those sources are fine. I'm not entirely sure of your plan here but it might be easier if you change the joint bank statements to monthly then you can use them to fill in the gaps around the other, less frequent statements.

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2020, 03:45:33 PM »
Hello Guys

Anyone give me any info on how my wife gets her NI number? Would we need to call HMRC?

Thanks I’m advance

• Liked: 3596
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2020, 04:03:04 PM »
Hello Guys

Anyone give me any info on how my wife gets her NI number? Would we need to call HMRC?

Thanks I’m advance

Once she has her FLR(M), she will need to apply for an NI number. Normally, I believe she would have to attend an in-person interview/appointment for the NI number, but I'm not sure what they are doing about interviews during Covid.

See here:
https://www.gov.uk/apply-national-insurance-number

Sponsored Links