Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Where to buy Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (not the powder)  (Read 664 times)

• Liked: 0
Where to buy Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (not the powder)
« on: September 14, 2004, 12:39:10 PM »
So...SkyCo has listed the Hidden Valley as 'N/A' (not available) for months and I'm needing a craving fix.  I don't want the powder packets, I want the dressing in the bottle.  Does anyone have a contact for this?

Thanks. :)

Re: Where to buy Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (not the powder)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 01:36:28 PM »
well if you lived near me I'd bring you back a bottleor 2 when I come back from nyc on oct 5... heck if anyone lived near me I'd be happy to bring their craving back...  :D

tell you one thing I'm eating for sure when I get there.. a yummy nathans hotdog with chili and cheese and one without... omg ... my mouth is watering just thinking about it.. oh and some taco bell tacos... and buttermilk biscuits from kfc...  :o

omg I'm gonna gain back all the weight I've lost... :-\\\\
sorry to have gone off thread  lol   :-[
but really I'd bring home lotsa goodies if you wanna come visit me to pick em up lol  ;D ;D ;D
only wish I could bring back nathans hotdogs (darn customs)  :(   Jo
It's the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Lipstick? Where woman? There is no lipstick!
She wasn't kissing your lips my darling

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
She'll do it. If she has to kill everyone in this room. She'll do it. She's in love.
*sigh*
It's amazing how the path of love is so alike to the path of insanity

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 08:53:12 AM »
I think the powder is so much more delicious than the bottle. I had eaten Hidden Valley Ranch in the bottle for years, and only tried the powder form a few months ago. I love it. It tastes so fresh because you add fresh milk and sour cream.

:)

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 11:28:10 AM »
Aw, thank you for the offer to bring me back some.  This board is too much - so many kind people always offering help. 

SkyCo says they finally got their shipment in of the HVR in the bottle (as well as other items) so I'm standing by to see when it's loaded and then ordering. 

Thanks for the offer. :)

I just don't care for the packets and I'm not sure why.  I use them in other ways, like on chicken for the oven.  I know it's supposed to be better but I'm not there yet. ;)

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab