Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: American Idol returns!  (Read 18248 times)

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
  • Liked: 0
Re: American Idol returns!
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »
What was the pretty girl in the black and white outfit and curly hair? She was from South America I believe and she went through.

Charo!! Cootchie Cootchie!!! 

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]
[smiley=bootyshake.gif]

• An eagle swooped down from a semi-trailer
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 12:44:55 PM »
What does everyone think about the British guy who auditioned for American Idol.  He is originally from Manchester and was once in a boy band in Britain called North and South.  He now lives in Boston. 

I was more thinking about the unfair advantage he has having been a professional pop singer, rather than where he was from. I wonder how he got in, aren't they supposed to be more or less amateurs?

What about Count Dracula?? Do you think he will be back next year? I wondered did they make him turn up his collar, I think they did.

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2007, 01:35:55 PM »
Wot about the girl whos boss flew her and her sister out there to audition?.... There HAS to be something going on there. ::)

Half the time I'm watching the show I'm sitting there thinking WTF. These people can not be serious. Like the guy who Simon says looks like a monkey because of how big his eyes are and then his friend who came on after him who sang that America song.
If I were one of the judges, I'd be really pissed off at all the people who waste my time lol
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 01:38:13 PM by EnglandsYank »

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2007, 01:49:36 PM »
If I were one of the judges, I'd be really pissed off at all the people who waste my time lol

At one time, perhaps... but now since it's such a huge part of the entertainment of the show, and what's helped make the show, and how much money they're all making because of the show... y'know...?
I have a sneaky suspicion that's one reason Simon's 'lightened' up a bit over the years.
Hollywood, CA -> London, UK 2004
London, UK -> Long Beach, CA 2007

Best 3 1/2 years of my life!

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »
Charo!! Cootchie Cootchie!!! 

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]
[smiley=bootyshake.gif]
ha ha ha YES Definately!

• Conservative for the moral good of mankind
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2007, 06:31:28 PM »
I was more thinking about the unfair advantage he has having been a professional pop singer, rather than where he was from. I wonder how he got in, aren't they supposed to be more or less amateurs?

True. I thought they were supposed to basically be people that hadn't been signed to anything.  But I suppose he might not be at the moment.  I kinda think he had his moment of fame.
"Be completely humble and patient, bearing with one another in love"  Ephesians 4:2

"All that is necessary for evil to win the world is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2007, 08:40:55 PM »
At one time, perhaps... but now since it's such a huge part of the entertainment of the show, and what's helped make the show, and how much money they're all making because of the show... y'know...?
I have a sneaky suspicion that's one reason Simon's 'lightened' up a bit over the years.

I'll admit that I only watch the auditions.  Once they ship everyone off to Hollywood, I stop watching.

Well... until the last ten minutes of the final episode.

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2007, 12:48:50 PM »
I'll admit that I only watch the auditions.  Once they ship everyone off to Hollywood, I stop watching.

Well... until the last ten minutes of the final episode.

Right there with ya! ;D

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »
Can anyone tell me if there are one or two episodes of auditions on tonight?  Thanks!

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »
OY!  Four hours straight of Idol.  I can't believe how few people they put through too.  I LOVED the British guy.  (So did Paula, did you see her, I think she wanted to climb over that table)

Kristina, it looks like it's on from 8:30 till 11:30 tonight.

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2007, 05:53:13 PM »
oooo, ill be watching! channel please?

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2007, 06:02:06 PM »
ITV2, I think

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2007, 06:05:32 PM »
What British guy??!  Phooey, I must've zipped past him while forwarding it! >:(

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2007, 07:07:40 PM »
What British guy??!  Phooey, I must've zipped past him while forwarding it! >:(

He was gorgeous, you could not have missed him.  He was on the second night I believe closer to the end.

• Snaps
  • Liked: 11
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2007, 07:08:24 PM »
He was gorgeous, you could not have missed him.  He was on the second night I believe closer to the end.

Meh.
My Project 365 photo blog: Snaps!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab