Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Paystubs  (Read 1035 times)

Paystubs
« on: December 27, 2007, 01:52:42 PM »
I access my payslips on the company website at work. For my ILR I plan on printing them off. But then I remembered how they dont accept internet bank statements. Will they have a problem accepting my payslips since its printed off a website? It has the company email address on the bottom of the printed off sheet. So its obvious its legit

Re: Paystubs
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 06:04:55 PM »
sending off my ILR very soon...so giving this a bump

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 06:12:28 PM »
This sounds fine.  You can always take your print-outs to HR and get them verified. 

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »
super....thanks Garry!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 08:33:19 PM »
Great question, and thanks for the answer Garry!

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 11:01:08 PM »
another question,if I can.

Hubby has no passport,so I'm sending his birth certificate and his provisional drivers license (we dont have a car,so he can do without it for a while). His provisional still has our old address,from when we were living at his mums when I first came over. Would the fact that it has another address on it other then the one we reside at,make any differance?

/Im sending this off Friday,so that'll be the end of these questions! ;)

• Liked: 4
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 12:12:23 AM »
I don't know on the last questions, but just FYI my payslips were printed from online too.  The HR office for me was in another state.  I know it's different with everyone, but I had no problems with payslips.

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 01:06:11 AM »
The birth certificate is fine as it is.  No real need for a driving permit.  Don't really know where that one came from...  The birth certificate needs to be the long one, which can be obtained from the Registry Office.

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 01:12:40 PM »
the application says something to the effect of "birth certificiate along with proof of residency"
but if a birth certificiate is all I need then thats good ;D

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »
That will be amply covered in the accommodation evidence.

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 06:37:05 PM »
okay thanks! just trying to cover all my bases so they wont have a reason to deny me!

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 06:48:37 PM »
If they decide to refuse your application it will be on sponsorship capacity, like maintenance and acco, and there's nothing a driving permit can do to prevent it anyway. 

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 11:12:40 PM »
From what I gathered from your post, we should be fine. We rent a flat and we both work so we have no sponsers.

Since he has no passport, I thought maybe I had to send in something else besides a birth certificate.

Thanks again!

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 11:59:04 PM »
Mind informing where you got an idea like that?

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 01:09:35 AM »
Mind informing where you got an idea like that?

I read this on the application if your partner is a British citizen without a passport, his/her full birth certificate (showing the parents’ names), accompanied
by at least one other formal document as evidence of ordinary residence in the UK for the last three years; or

and I guess I read too much into it. Thought I had to send in something showing hes been living here his whole life,besides his birth certificate

Sponsored Links