Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How long does it take?  (Read 513 times)

• Liked: 0
How long does it take?
« on: January 03, 2008, 05:34:43 PM »
Hello just a quick question to anyone who can answer me..I sent off my ILR paperwork on the 27 of dec. special delivery. So that means they got it on the 28... I was just curious do they send you a confirmation email saying that they received the package and its being processed or what? I haven't heard anything yet and was just a little concerned. Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

Shawn

Re: How long does it take?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 05:46:12 PM »
Are you kidding? You only sent it a week ago, and there were holidays in between, plus the Christmas backlog. They send a letter to ack the reciept of your application and it is now processing. I got mine about a week and a half after I sent the app off and that didn't fall on any off days.

You're not due to start freaking out until at least a week and likely two more.
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
"Thank you for being a friend!"

• Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 05:58:52 PM »
Yup the holidays screw everything up.  I'm still waiting for my documents that my wife sent on Monday overnight.  Scotland has two holidays in between so I have no idea when it is getting here..

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 06:55:28 PM »
Ok cheers guys... I was just wondering thats all. Thanks for the info and have a great day.

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
Hello I just wanted to give some what of an update on my visa...I received the letter of receipt today stating that my paper work is being passed on to a case worker unit. The payment has gone through and now its a matter of time before its processed. Finger Nail biting time! I will keep you all posted on to the outcome of my visa. Thanks and have a great day.

Shawn

• Because he's a surfer and i'm a scot!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »
Good Luck Shawn, I hope you hear good news soon.  The waiting is the worst part imo!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab