Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: New@this, but need help getting mi fiance back home from london..expired visa...  (Read 445 times)

• Liked: 0
Well, Im asking any question that could assist me in this matter. Humm mi fiance doesnt know Im going this route....(Some time GoD says walk out on faith, and thats what Im doing)....he tells me not to worry but were both presistant in our faith in God and life, so Im being abit unorthodox and taking theses steps.....
He's a small business owner in design and textiles with duel citizenship ( UK & US )his work visa expired before he could complete his work after becoming ill and hospitalized.   
   The embassy only assisted him so far and thats now done with.....he's suck in london with funds running out fast and im still here waiting trying to assist as much as i can......
Im wondering if getting married aboard will assist him any, or finding a kind and loving familly that willing to assist him (us). Por favor.......Thanks for reading

• Live every week like it's Shark Week.
  • Liked: 1
 So....he's in the UK, you're in the US? And you want to get him back to the US? And he's a dual citizen and you're a USC? Just trying to clarify quick before I take a shot at an answer.
Here we go:

17 AUG 2009- Applied online
20 AUG 2009- Biometrics
24 Aug- Sent everything to expediter
26 Aug-Application taken to consulate
26 Aug-Fiancee visas approved!!!
 2 Sep-Moved to UK!

This seem so strange for me but, i wouldnt know unless Ive asked...Im thankful to this fourm, Ive spoken to several organazation to assist me but but it cost just to talk to them if the conversation is to long.
Here goes....Me and mi fiance met here in the states where I still reside with children. His home is still here too, he's a small business owner in design & textile (duel citizen) and traveling so often alone he's now standed in the out skirts of london due to his work visa expired, while he was in the mist of court battles there in the london district fighting a much larger company, where he was later hospitalized... His attorney from the embassy has assisted us muchly but she cant keep working for free either...which we understand..Now low funds Im humbly asking for assist in any form or advice If there and loving family with a kind heart to assist him we are Godly and faith people whom I know will be rewarded....I hope this doesnt sound to elementry but if someone has any advice On how to assist mi fiance while in london...and getting him back home to me and our children soon...its has been over an years now......desperate.....thanks

• Liked: 2
Hi there

Please try and refrain from posting the same question more than once.

If I understand correctly, you want to know how to get your fiance back to the US?

This forum is primarily for Americans who wish to relocate to the UK.  You will probably get better advice on a forum such as British Expats or Dive into America.

• Live every week like it's Shark Week.
  • Liked: 1
 Since he is a dual citizen, are you just saying you need money to get him back to the US?
Here we go:

17 AUG 2009- Applied online
20 AUG 2009- Biometrics
24 Aug- Sent everything to expediter
26 Aug-Application taken to consulate
26 Aug-Fiancee visas approved!!!
 2 Sep-Moved to UK!

If he's a dual citizen, which country was the expired work visa for?

He's probably a dual US citizen with a country other than the UK.

My advice, buy him a plane ticket and tell him to get on it & go home.

I just saw her other post where she states he has dual US/UK citizenship.  Until the OP clarifies what kind of assistance it is she needs, we can't help. Clearly he doesn't need a visa.

I just saw her other post where she states he has dual US/UK citizenship.  Until the OP clarifies what kind of assistance it is she needs, we can't help. Clearly he doesn't need a visa.
I saw the other post but must have missed the part of the dual US/UK citizenship and now I can't find the post...you're right about the visa thing so I really don't know what's up. I still stand by what I said, just get on the plane. Unless he's in legal trouble and is prohibited from leaving the UK, in that case there's nothing we can do, but like you said it's pure speculation as the lack of information. Though I can't see the US Embassy helping him if he was a Dual Citizen w/UK...

This is just weird and I'm getting feeling that it may all be a ruse.

And what has the embassy been helping him with? It's my understanding that Embassy does not assist in financial matters.
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
"Thank you for being a friend!"

Funny, the scenario of being stuck in a London over a business deal reminds me of emails I get from Prince so and so that if I wire £1000 I'll get a check for £10,000 deposited into my checking account as soon as I send my bank details.

Mod note: The OP may be genuine or they may not be. Either way, it's time to move on.

Sponsored Links