Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: How easy/hard is it to find a pet-friendly flat in London?  (Read 632 times)

• Liked: 0
How easy/hard is it to find a pet-friendly flat in London?
« on: March 13, 2005, 01:24:27 AM »
I'm thinking about applying for a position in London but need to know if I'll be able to find a rental apartment that would accept my dog and cat.

• Married! 4-7-4 (4th of April, 2007)
  • Liked: 1
Re: How easy/hard is it to find a pet-friendly flat in London?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 11:30:09 AM »
You may be able to but it will be tough and probably expensive.  If you can work with a relocation agent it will be easier...

• Liked: 2
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 11:34:45 AM »
I know a few people who live in flats in various parts of London who have dogs so I don't think it's that difficult but it probably depends what kind of flat you want. Luxury apartments are more likey to say no to pets. I know one person who lives in a nice mansion flat in Battersea who has a dog and two others in house conversions.

• London Rollergirl
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 11:38:43 AM »
It's not really hard depending how picky you are if you want to live in a secured barratt style rental flat then they will not allow pets. Most places I've lived in london allowed pets. If it's a small dog then it might be easier.
But never fear, gentlemen; castration was really not the point of feminism, and we women are too busy eviscerating one another to take you on.

Sponsored Links