Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hi! Newbie here.  (Read 1798 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi! Newbie here.
« on: January 08, 2020, 04:36:20 PM »
Hi everyone!  :)

I am new to the visa process and to say it is overwhelming is an understatement. I have been browsing through several topics and posts on here for quite a while and decided to finally join the forum two days ago. I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I am currently residing in Pennsylvania and will be joining my fiance in Kent after we marry in May. We "met" on Instagram a little over a year ago and have spoken every day since. He's visited me twice now for two weeks at a time and I am planning to fly to him in March and spend time there until we fly back to the US at the end of April for the wedding.

I have a ton of spouse visa application questions which I will post in the appropriate section when we get closer to applying but it would also be nice to just chat with other members. To me it's comforting to know there are others who can relate to my situation and who have success stories. Relieves a bit of my anxiety about it all.

• Liked: 37
Re: Hi! Newbie here.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
Welcome ;D.

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hi! Newbie here.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:46:42 PM »
Hi everyone!  :)

I am new to the visa process and to say it is overwhelming is an understatement. I have been browsing through several topics and posts on here for quite a while and decided to finally join the forum two days ago. I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I am currently residing in Pennsylvania and will be joining my fiance in Kent after we marry in May. We "met" on Instagram a little over a year ago and have spoken every day since. He's visited me twice now for two weeks at a time and I am planning to fly to him in March and spend time there until we fly back to the US at the end of April for the wedding.

I have a ton of spouse visa application questions which I will post in the appropriate section when we get closer to applying but it would also be nice to just chat with other members. To me it's comforting to know there are others who can relate to my situation and who have success stories. Relieves a bit of my anxiety about it all.

Welcome to the forum.  :)

Sponsored Links