Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Spousal Visa Questions (actually worded correctly not exact questions- edited)  (Read 492 times)

• Liked: 2
I have edited this to be more simple questions - just ten and I already have my answers, I am more or less looking to see if I have things worded correctly.
I am finishing up paperwork as I wait for my passport to come back but of course I am getting all OCD on this.This is more for peace of mind - I figure if I really answered this wrong one of you would tell me immediately.

1. What is the main purpose of your visit to the UK?
Settlement right? Or do I put live with husband

2.How long do you intend to stay in the UK?
Put date of passport expire?

3.You answered 'No' to the question 'Is this your first passport?'. Where the information is available, please provide full details of all passports held over the last 10 years, including where they are now.I listed them like this:
# on passport, name date issued and noted it is with me.

4. Please give details of any additional jobs or occupations.   
Past jobs? Or do I just put n/a

5. Income other sources?
Do I list the person renting my house? And how much here?

6. You stated that you have savings, property or other income
List IRA total? Property Value?

7. You answered 'Yes' to the question 'Have you, or your sponsor, ever been married or in a long-term marriage like relationship before?' You should provide details of when and where you/they lived together and for how long. Please note: If you/they have been widowed, divorced, had a civil partnership dissolved or are a surviving civil partner please indicate that here.
Kevin xxx married Jayne xxx on 4/4/98 and was dissolved 10/10/03. Resided in Bishop Auckland, UK.  Jenniferxxx married Joseph xxx on 23/01/99 and was dissolved on 16/01/02.  Resided in Egg Harbor NJ USA

8.You answered 'Yes' to the question 'Is your sponsor responsible for anyone elses financial support?' Please give details of these people and explain what financial support they get.
How much detail?
CSC payments.  Child Support for the two children. Megan xxx and Rosie xxx

9.Do you intend to work in the UK?
As in the UK? I plan on working remotely to the USA so I would say yes?
You answered 'Yes' to the question 'Do you intend to work in the UK?'
Please provide full details of what you intend to do and give details of any employment you have already set up.
I will keep my current US job at VoiceText Communications and work remotely part time.

10.How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs?
£600 covers all household bills ,petrol , food etc.
Should we include food and petrol?

<phew>
thanks!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 03:46:30 PM by Zoyabean »

• Jewlz
  • is in the house because....

• International Woman of Mystery
  • Liked: 3
1. Reason for coming to UK - to reside permanently with your husband
2. Length of stay - indefinitely
3. fine as is
4. just put your current occupation
5. yes, include money from house rental
6. not sure, but I guess you should include details of your property, savings, etc.
7. looks ok
8. yes, include child support information and age of children
9. just say yes you intend to work in UK whilst living there on your spousal visa
10. I'm not sure, I would say to include all bills, plus food, petrol, etc., and council tax and whatever bills are associated with his house

Good luck, Jenn!  :-*

• Liked: 1

10.How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs?
£600 covers all household bills ,petrol , food etc.
Should we include food and petrol?

I put the figure from my budget on this one, so it didnt include food, entertainment and occastional expenses, but did a petrol estimate and anything else that appeared monthly on my husband bank statements. 

£600 seems quite low, but I am sure you have a budget to back this up...

Good luck!

We aren't doing a budget since that living expense it total - the house is paid off so its just random bills then CSC I assume is separate since that is not living expenses.  Remember he is only home 1/2 the month so 600 seemed high to me to include petrol and food.

thank you guys!

best of luck!!!
Exchange student visa 08/02 | Bunac visa 05/03 | Student visa 08/03 | Work visa 07/07  |  Married Stateside 27/09/09 | Spousal visa 04/11/09 | Returned to UK 5/12/09 | Settlement Visa (ILR) via post 05/12 | British Citizenship Checking Appointment 13/06/13 | Payment/Process notification 18/06/13 | British Citizenship approved 28/06/13 | Ceremony 21/08/2013 BRITISH CITIZEN!

• Heart...Captured
Everything you has looks good in my opinion.

thank you and thank you again...
I was seriously getting OCD and going over it every night...Thinking did I word this right? did I do the dates all the same did I mention pounds vs US dollars...

Being a Leo/Virgo can suck haha

• Banned

• Becca Jane St Clair
  • Liked: 0

Being a Leo/Virgo can suck haha

Agreed!
http://blog.beccajanestclair.com

Met Tim Online: 2004 ~ Met IRL in the US: 6/2005
Engaged: 23/09/2009 ~ Married:  05/11/2009
Biometrics Submitted: 28/12/2009 ~ Spousal Visa Application Submitted: 12/31/2009
Spousal Visa Issued: 31/12/2009 ~ Move Date: 21/1/2010

Sponsored Links