Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa payment.  (Read 581 times)

• Love My Brit David
  • Liked: 0
Visa payment.
« on: February 07, 2006, 05:23:52 PM »
Hi everyone, :)
-- Thanks to those who replied about the paying by cash question at the Consulate. When I filled in the online application, there was a section to fill in about my son and at the end a paragraph that said the application was good for dependants too. then it said the cost would be 495 dollars. Obviously i want my son to have a visa to come back with me too - does he come on my fiance visa or do they issue him a separate one? Will the cost be double or still the same? I m STILL not 100% sure that the form I filled in covers my son coming back too!! This question in my mind is partly the reason I asked about cash -- in case i took a money order for the 495 and they wanted double!!!
Thanks to everyone who takes the time to answer my questions -- especially the ones about my son -- there seems to be very little on the consular site that relates to children at all.

Melissa and David

David & Melissa

• Banned

• Liked: 4
Re: Visa payment.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »
As a rule of thumb, if there is only one form, there is only one payment.

Victoria

• Smiley Gifts World
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 10:12:22 PM »
I believe I read correctly that it is a fiancee' visa for which you are applying. You need to fill a seperate one for your son and it is double the money. I know I hated having to pay twice for myself and my daughter--but unfortunately that is the way it is.

• Banned

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 10:41:26 PM »
Looking at the form again, I'd agree - it needs to be a seperate application.

Victoria

• Love My Brit David
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 07:14:57 PM »
I hereby apply for an entry clearance for the United Kingdom for myself and any dependants listed in this form. The information I have given is complete and is true to the best of my knowledge. I also declare that the photograph(s) submitted with this form is/are a true likeness of myself and any dependants included in the application. I confirm that if, before this application is decided, there is a material change in my circumstances or new information relevant to this application becomes available, I will inform the United Kingdom diplomatic post at which I have applied.

This is what is says right on the form before you sign it..  My son IS listed on the form that he is traveling with me.
Melissa

David & Melissa

• Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »
I must admit to being confused now...I could have sworn when I looked at the form last night it specifically stated that any dependents needed to complete a separate form...

It's no good, I'm too tired....over to Garry for this one!

Sorry!

Victoria

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab