Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: College Football on NASN  (Read 924 times)

• Liked: 0
College Football on NASN
« on: August 08, 2005, 11:28:41 AM »
I am an avid College Football fan, and it is my understanding that NASN will show up to 4-5 live college games per week.  Does anyone here have or know of a website that lists the games that NASN broadcast in previous seasons?

I am trying to get an idea of what they normally show each week.

Re: College Football on NASN
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 06:41:55 PM »
I am also a huge college football fan.  I plan on subscribing to NASN as part  of my Sky subscription.  However, I have no idea if I will be able to watch my beloved Miami Hurricanes in the London.  I hope so....

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
NASN gives ya what they give ya............when you subscribe opt for the the plan that allows you to cancel when you want,(you can request a monthly program of their lineup for  weekly live games sent right to your e-mail otherwise they'll try and sign you up on a yearly contract and depending on where you're from some of their programming is well........questionable.....being from Boston I could care less about the "Brickyard400" but hey, different strokes....)............World Series and Super Bowl are covered by channel 5 (terrestial......= FREE) 8)

well FREE except for a T.V licence :P......and NASN is seperate from SKY, ya have to call them seperately to subscribe. Don't know what the number is offhand but they've got a website.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 07:05:05 PM by CeltictotheCore »

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 07:10:53 PM »
Are the Hurricanes still in the Big East?(a tiny conference I know)

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 10:42:16 PM »
Are the Hurricanes still in the Big East?(a tiny conference I know)

Nope, they are in the ACC now.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 01:25:43 PM »
Celtic

I certainly understand your points on NASN as I have been a subscriber since April and have not really watched much of their programming outside of the College World Series. 

I am a University of Texas fan and am hoping to catch the matchup with Ohio State on September 10th.  NASN advertises that they show some of the best games each week.  I was just curious if anyone knew what they broadcast last year as I don't really trust their coverage based on what I've seen so far.

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2005, 10:12:28 PM »
You might want to consider ESPN gameplan (you can watch it online for $99 for the season)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/index

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 09:28:08 AM »
Louisw

I have both ESPN Gameplan and NASN.  Unfortunately both of those will not give me the coverage I want for Texas and USC (for my wife).  We will probably have to get a slingbox as well.

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 12:09:22 PM »
I am thinking a slingbox / tivo option might be the best bet.  I could set it up in a friend's house and it would be unattended.  Of course, if their internet is down that wouldn't work anyway.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab