Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: This makes me so mad.....NHS Service Charges for migrants are being DOUBLED  (Read 2635 times)

• Liked: 1893
Are you okay Sirius?  Those last few posts have me worried a bit about your health. 

Don't worry, no hard feelings, it's only the Internet.  Come to the blizzard party and we'll have a beer together.

• Liked: 342
Are you okay Sirius?  Those last few posts have me worried a bit about your health. 

Don't worry, no hard feelings, it's only the Internet.  Come to the blizzard party and we'll have a beer together.

Well I'm glad to see your chill pill is working today. I guess I'm the one that would have to pay for your beer? Unfortumately I will be washing my hair that day. :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:30:53 PM by Sirius »

UK YANKEE mythology has it that she's already  been banned once.  Maybe she could remind us what that was for?

I have never been banned from uk-yankee. Your mythological friend is wrong.

As for that latest reply, which guess is accusing me of being on benefits or having low income because I get child tax credits,

Child Tax Credit is a benefit that is only for parents who declare a low joint earnings, and only if they can claim Public Funds.

Child Tax Credit is also one of the six income based benefits that are being replaced by the new, one income based benefit called Universal Credit.

Universal Credit will replace the following benefits:
•   Child Tax Credit

•   Housing Benefit
•   Income Support
•   income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
•   income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
•   Working Tax Credit”

https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit

If I had realised you were claiming benefits, I would have warned you before that this will be changing under the Welfare Reforms Acts and that self employed claimants have quite a lot of changes.

If you want to know what your new amount will be, you can use the benefit calculator on this site.
https://www.entitledto.co.uk/help/Calculating-Universal-Credit
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:06:25 PM by Sirius »

Thanks for the lecture.  Did you look up IDGAF in the urban dictionary?  Might have saved you some typing.

• Liked: 163
I have never been banned from uk-yankee.

Not under your current user name, no.

Thanks for the lecture. 

It's not a lecture, they are facts. 

The Welfare Rerforms are also aimed at abuse from those using the EU rules to be in the UK. e.g. Those spoken about earlier by MPs in a radio show,  who pay little to no Income Tax by claiming they are self employed, but expect to have bill free use of the NHS for themselves and their children and state schools provided for their children.

Some of these people,  not all, even go further and use their tax breaks to declare a low income, and then ask for low income based benefits too, e.g. Child Tax Credits, Housing Benefit etc

Abusers always gets the rules changed. The law to change can use the NHS bill free had to come in and the same with the Welfare Reform laws and all the new planned changes to stop abuse.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 11:26:07 AM by Sirius »

Not under your current user name, no.

Why don't you just state the username you think I used and was then banned?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:23:47 AM by Sirius »

This makes me so mad.....NHS Service Charges for migrants are being DOUBLED
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »

Or you could just say that none of the accounts you've used on this forum have been banned.  Simple enough, I can say that.

By the way, if it's true that you've never been banned, I'll apologise for hinting that it happened.  I honestly have no idea, it was before my time.

If we do find out you've been banned in the past under a different username and are just hiding behind pedantic arguments, what are you going to do, besides being deeply ashamed?

• Liked: 768
Susan

But maybe that account wasn't banned and you abandoned it for other reasons.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Liked: 768
Or you could just say that none of the accounts you've used on this forum have been banned.  Simple enough, I can say that.

By the way, if it's true that you've never been banned, I'll apologise for hinting that it happened.  I honestly have no idea, it was before my time.

If we do find out you've been banned in the past under a different username and are just hiding behind pedantic arguments, what are you going to do, besides being deeply ashamed?
For Jimbo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab