Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: C1 Form help  (Read 567 times)

• Liked: 0
C1 Form help
« on: March 25, 2006, 06:58:32 AM »
The first line asks for "initials".  Now as an American I am thinking JRT but thinking they may be wanting my first name or first and middle name?  This is going to be a loooong night filling this out. 

J~

Re: C1 Form help
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 08:02:10 AM »
On mine I just put my first and last initials, EG in my case.  Didn't think to put middle name cause I never do in the US. 

I filled mine out a few weeks ago and had a heck of a time figuring it all out too, so don't feel bad if you have to ask a few questions :)   The "notes" that come with it do help a little bit, but in my case they just confused me more on most of the items lol.

Good luck :)

Re: C1 Form help
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 03:59:29 PM »
Thankfully for me I was born pre-1983 changes so it is pretty simple since it is a "birth right".  I had more trouble figuring out the US Passport stuff since I was born in the UK than I did the UK passport stuff.  Here in the US I brought a bible of information while everyone else in line only had the birth certs and drivers license. 

I will be glad when this is all finished (which will be like a year from now -lol - I next have to go through this with my kids). 

J~

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab