Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Early Arrival  (Read 342 times)

• Liked: 0
Early Arrival
« on: August 25, 2008, 09:59:42 PM »
Hi!

So I've looked around on the internet and I'm not sure where to find the answer to this.

There was nothing on the Visa application that I filled out to say when I'm actually arriving in the UK so my Student Visa starts when school starts. But I planned to arrive in the UK when housing starts which is three weeks before school starts. So I'm arriving earlier than my Visa starts.

So my question is can I just go to the airport to just get my visa stamped? I'm a poor college student so I don't actually have the money right now to book a train/plane ticket on such short notice to go to Paris or somewhere else out of the country.

Also is there some sort of loop-poll that you can stay in the UK while you apply for another Visa back home? like just send it to a family member to have them send it into the visa place or do you have to do bio metrics every time you apply for a visa?

Thanks in advance!
-Belinda

Re: Early Arrival
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »
Also is there some sort of loop-poll that you can stay in the UK while you apply for another Visa back home?

"loop-poll".  I like it!   Give it a few years and it'll be on the OED watchlist  ;D

No Belinda, they don't cotton much to loop-holes in the system.  You have to send your passport in with the app, and that makes you undocumented in the UK.

Sponsored Links