Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: (merged) Tiger Woods Car Crash  (Read 2121 times)

• It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Liked: 0
Re: (merged) Tiger Woods Car Crash
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 10:16:47 AM »
I just think its really weird that the police have wanted to speak to him about it but on three occassions have been 'turned away'..... ???
Is that normal?

I did think the same thing. I didn't think that was normal.
Still tired of coteries and bans. But hanging about anyway.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 10:30:18 AM »
If i left the scene of an accident and then told the police it wasn't a convenient time when they came round to ask me about it i would be told in no uncertain terms that ''we can either talk about it now in my house or we can go down the police station - which do you prefer''
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:32:13 AM by english.bloke »

• It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »
If i left the scene of an accident and then told the police it wasn't a convenient time when they came round to ask me about it i would be told in no uncertain terms that ''we can either talk about it now in my house or we can go down the police station - which do you prefer''

Not sure I'd have enough balls or money (fame) to say it ain't convenient.

Still tired of coteries and bans. But hanging about anyway.

• Heart...Captured
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2009, 11:06:58 AM »
From reading the article, it states that he doesn't have to talk to the police.  I'm assuming he already some kind of brief statement about the incident...or either they don't need an "official" report since there were no major injuries or damage and no one else was involved.  The police just want "more information" to "clarify" things.

However, I'm with you that it seems quite suspicious that you would go through all the trouble to set up an appointment to talk to the police...and then turn them away.  If you weren't going to talk to them to begin with, why not just say straight away "Hey, I don't have to talk to you guys and I'm choosing not to." 

Sponsored Links