Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Online Spouse Visa App help on Part 9 Please :-)  (Read 272 times)

• Liked: 0
Online Spouse Visa App help on Part 9 Please :-)
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:47:12 AM »
Hi I just finished up my online application and saved it, but wanted to ask a few additional questions here for reassurance:
1) 8.2.8- my husband is visiting me in California now for a week, so do I answer yes for the "where is your sponsor now?" although he lives in London??
2)Part 9.1- Additional Information- what do you put down here? I saw an answer here that said to put down: "see cover letter." What does this refer to? I was going to type "see sponsorship/applicant letters of intent, budgets, and supporting documents to be included in mailed application." Does that sound right? or do I need to actually type stuff here, even though i'll be typing it all up again for the real deal to be mailed soon here to the expeditor. And if someone has a shorter version than mine, then awesome :-) I would use the "see cover letter" but I don't know what that author was referring to, can anyone help??

Thanks for your help!!

• Liked: 0
Re: Online Spouse Visa App help on Part 9 Please :-)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »
1.) I want to say that you'd put down yes for that question--it's a literal question I believe, as in 'where is he right this second?' when you're filling out the application. They'll know he lives in London by all the other details you submit about him in the application.

2.) I didn't put anything there, and it didn't seem to be a problem. It's mainly if you have things from the actual application that need more explanation (i.e. you ran out of room to discuss your travel movements, or you need more room to continue an answer from one of the other questions). They'll know to look at your documents, so if you don't have anything else to explain in the actual app, then you can leave it blank I believe.
Met fiance (online): 2001
Started dating: 12/2005
Met fiance: 09/2006; 06/2007
UK Trip: 03/2008; 10/2008
Engaged: 11/2008
Married: 05/27/2009
Spousal visa app: 06/02/2009
Biometrics: 06/26/2009
Consulate received app: 07/01/2009
Approved: 07/02/2009
Moving Date: 09/04/2009

*I'm not any sort of immigration expert; I just play one on the telly*