Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Latest Shows You've Started?  (Read 46644 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Latest Shows You've Started?
« Reply #720 on: May 13, 2020, 01:05:04 PM »
By the way, has anyone else watched Okja on Netflix?   Kiss of Death and Rick and I were supposed to watch it and then comment on Dischord but I couldn't get back on Dischord for technical reasons.  What did you guys say about it? 

I thought it certainly deserved it's 7.3 on IMDB, OK but not really all that great.  A weird mix of cutesy kid's movie with scary anti-meat violence thrown in.  Also didn't like the assumption that the little girl could learn enough English to speak and understand  just by reading a book on the plane.  Must be because all Asians are super smart.

I started it a while ago but didn't get very far. I think I was scared it was going to get too sad...

« Reply #721 on: August 22, 2022, 12:58:45 PM »
Better Call Saul S6.

Spoiler: show
What an incredibly disappointing last season. The first few episodes were decent but towards the end it just really went downhill fast. That ending? No Way! And it made me mad at Kim too which I'm not happy about as I loved her. 

• Liked: 958
« Reply #722 on: August 22, 2022, 03:30:10 PM »

Better Call Saul S6.

I agree! It also made me dizzy with the black and white scenes, and my brain couldn't cope with the time jumps with them not specifying the dates. I just ended up confused and constantly having to ask my husband what was going on.

« Reply #723 on: August 22, 2022, 03:38:23 PM »

I agree! It also made me dizzy with the black and white scenes, and my brain couldn't cope with the time jumps with them not specifying the dates. I just ended up confused and constantly having to ask my husband what was going on.

Totally!  ;D

Further back when they were  just doing it a little bit it was clever and intriguing but I was struggling to know which way was up by the end of it!

Sponsored Links