Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tim Henman v Andy Murray  (Read 673 times)

• Liked: 0
Tim Henman v Andy Murray
« on: October 24, 2005, 11:00:51 PM »
I just read on the Swiss Indoor tournament being played this week that Tim Henman is to play Andy Murray!  I think the match is sometime tomorrow.
It'll be interesting to see if the old-timer or the young buck will take the match.  I get the feeling Henman likes playing indoors, not sure about Murray.

Matt
And the world first spoke to me in Sensurround

Re: Tim Henman v Andy Murray
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 12:53:29 PM »
Murray is 18 and just wants to play a lot to get experience under his belt.  His fitness is really coming on, though.  He took advice from better professionals about doing some training to go the extra distance, and it shows.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 12:01:16 PM »
Yes, I agree his fitness should improve quite a lot over the next year.
I just heard that this match isn't happening until today, so it will be interesting to see the outcome.  Will Henman have a nervous breakdown if he loses to the youngster?  How will Murray handle the match if Henman is serving and volleying really well?

Wish I had sky sports or wherever they'd show this match!

Matt
And the world first spoke to me in Sensurround

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 03:54:52 PM »
Murray's got nothing to lose - he's young and still relatively inexperienced and willing to learn from the professionals. 

Murray appears to be playing very well, however - he's up a set and doing well in the second.  But he still has a tendency to use up his energy too quickly.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab