Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Can I put my Fiance on the tenancy agreement before we marry and have visa?  (Read 524 times)

• Bunny girl me
    • Its myspace!!!
  • Liked: 0
We are moving house and I wanted to know if we can legally be joint tenants before we fly over and marry.

Thanks
Raven, Billy and the ratties....

x

• My blog!
  • Liked: 4
That is far more up to the letting agent/letting party.  My partner and I were able to work that out.  He explained the situation.  They ran a UK credit check on me and didn't find anything, which is to be expected.

There is no legal issue with this that I am aware of.
WARNING My thoughts and comments are entirely my own.  Especially when it comes to immigration and tax advice, I am not a professional.  My advice is to seek out professional advice.  Your mileage may vary!
Transpondia
UK Borders Agency (Official Government Site)
Office of Immigration Service Commissioner (Official Government Site)
My Blog

• Conservative for the moral good of mankind
  • Liked: 0
Dh put me on his when he moved house when we were engaged. He explained it all to the letting agent/landlord.  It wasn't really a big deal.  You should be able to do but as kitsonk said, it's up to them! No harm in asking!!
"Be completely humble and patient, bearing with one another in love"  Ephesians 4:2

"All that is necessary for evil to win the world is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

• Liked: 1
we did it, i was on our lease before we were married and i was in the UK.

I came over in july to sign the agreement, went back to USA and got married in august and moved here in sept

Sponsored Links