Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Please review my final checklist for IRL  (Read 234 times)

• Liked: 49
Please review my final checklist for IRL
« on: July 19, 2023, 11:11:25 AM »
Hello! I am submitting my final IRL Next wk omgg!! Will someone please give a quick review of my documents and make sure I am ready to go!    Mail from both of us spread out over 2.5 yrs since last visa    Landlord letter stating that I live there and lease   6 months of his bank statements ( he is the main account)  6 months of his pay stubs, a letter of his employment from his HR,  All of our past and present passports, birt certificates, marriage certificate The signed declaration after we submit payment ( that is printed from the final submission correct?) Also the code for passing the living in the UK test. Am I leaving anything out? Also what is the direct link for the IRL application? I know this is a lot but wanting to make sure everything is perfect! Once again thank you for alllll your help along the way!xx

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3597
Re: Please review my final checklist for IRL
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 11:37:35 AM »
Can you actually list each document, including dates?

From what you've posted above, I can't tell you whether each document meets the requirements or not.

For example, usually 7 months of payslips and bank statements are needed in order to cover every single day of the 6 months... but without knowing what dates your payslips and bank statements cover, I can't say whether they meet the requirement.

Similar with the correspondence - I can't tell you whether they are okay or not without knowing how many documents you have, the dates on the documents, the names on them (i.e. joint or individual), or the document source.

Are you both named on the lease?
- If so, you don't need a landlord letter
- If not, you do need a landlord letter.

You don't need any birth certificates.

You only need the sponsor's current passport, no previous ones.

You only need passports that you have held since moving to the UK (i.e. if you have renewed your passport since moving, you provide the old and new one. If you haven't renewed and still use the passport you arrived in the UK on, then you just provide that one passport).

• Liked: 3597

• Liked: 49
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 07:49:46 AM »
Can you actually list each document, including dates?

From what you've posted above, I can't tell you whether each document meets the requirements or not.

For example, usually 7 months of payslips and bank statements are needed in order to cover every single day of the 6 months... but without knowing what dates your payslips and bank statements cover, I can't say whether they meet the requirement.

Similar with the correspondence - I can't tell you whether they are okay or not without knowing how many documents you have, the dates on the documents, the names on them (i.e. joint or individual), or the document source.

Are you both named on the lease?
- If so, you don't need a landlord letter
- If not, you do need a landlord letter.

You don't need any birth certificates.

You only need the sponsor's current passport, no previous ones.

You only need passports that you have held since moving to the UK (i.e. if you have renewed your passport since moving, you provide the old and new one. If you haven't renewed and still use the passport you arrived in the UK on, then you just provide that one passport).
Whoops, sorry I wasn't a bit more clear. My correspondence ranges over the 2.5 year period since my last visa/biometrics. They are spread out as close as possible in 5 month increments. I have a doc in each of our names for that month ( mostly bank statements) I did include a few phone bills as well. I have more than six to be safe. The months I chose I made sure we both had a piece of mail on that month.       The bank statements from my husband are from Nov 2022 to May 2023. His payslips reflect the same timeframe. I hope that makes it clearer. Am I missing anything? Thank you for all your help!x

• Liked: 6112
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2023, 12:24:03 PM »
Whoops, sorry I wasn't a bit more clear. My correspondence ranges over the 2.5 year period since my last visa/biometrics. They are spread out as close as possible in 5 month increments. I have a doc in each of our names for that month ( mostly bank statements) I did include a few phone bills as well. I have more than six to be safe. The months I chose I made sure we both had a piece of mail on that month.       The bank statements from my husband are from Nov 2022 to May 2023. His payslips reflect the same timeframe. I hope that makes it clearer. Am I missing anything? Thank you for all your help!x

Can you please be specific about the dates of the bank statements and payslips?  Although you say they are from the same months, realistically, unless all the bank statements and all the payslips run from the first to the last day of the month, you will not be covering the exact same 6 month period.
That's why we advise to provide 7 months of each. eta, OK, I see you do have 7 months there.

Similarly, if you want us to check the correspondence, can you please list the month/year and what you have provided?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2023, 12:27:25 PM by larrabee »

Sponsored Links