Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa Waver form ?  (Read 841 times)

• Heart...Captured
  • Liked: 1
Re: Visa Waver form ?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 01:30:22 PM »
Correct, and the newer landing cards are bigger and have a blue border with white boxes then the older all white landing cards, and I think they are in English, French and Spanish.  Maybe another language.

Excellent...then the OP has no worries!!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »
New landing cards are in English, French, and Spanish.  Information needed to be filled out on the card includes name, sex, date of birth, town & country of birth, nationality, occupation, full contact address in the UK, passport # and place of issue, planned length of stay in the UK, port of last departure, arrival flight # or train # or ship name, signature.  All information should be provided in English (important, obviously, in only a couple of places on the form, e.g., occupation, length of stay).

• Liked: 10
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »
I don't believe there is any Spanish there, unless it's an extremely new version. It's in English. And in German and French!

Here's somebody's jokey filling-in of the new landing card. Ignore the writing and you can see what the average one looks like.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3536/3271005723_656cdf8a70.jpg
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 03:44:08 PM by london_lad »

• Liked: 10
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 07:10:26 PM »
I stand corrected! Apparently they come in a lot of different combinations:

http://www.globalprintmanagement.co.uk/uk_immigration_cards.html

Funny that in all the years that I've been travelling to the UK from various places, I've only ever seen them in both forms in only English / French / German. Oh well!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab