Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Extending the Spouse Visa - Starting questions  (Read 2015 times)

• Liked: 11
Re: Extending the Spouse Visa - Starting questions
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2017, 12:38:07 AM »
ok so he gets paid 250 weekly in a proper payslip and then the overtime is paid in the form of a "loan" dont ask me about this as I have no clue but its paid to him and he keeps it. Its an umbrella company PAYE loan scheme. Apparently legit. They work with a lot of foreigners and had no issues when we explained the visa situation. But again I hadnt heard of this type of company before he got the job. Letter of Credit Advice - Loaned amount is what is written on the paperwork each time.

So in December He made 900 pounds for 18 days of work whereas a full month like november (22 days) is 1100. (£50 per day)

The loan/overtime amount for december is about 232

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2017, 12:40:37 AM »
Overtime is about 200 a month roughly but it isnt guaranteed.

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2017, 10:23:28 AM »
I have been reading the financial requirement some more and it seems that overtime cannot be used in Category A and only in B which is not an option.

So in my understanding if they deem it salaried pay which really it is then they are really going to have to have a letter from the company to state about the christmas closure week and thats that. Hopefully they will accept it because its a missing 150 for that week.

If they deem it non salaried it will be ((25x250 + 1x 100)/6)x12 = 12700 which means we can still meet the financial requirement with the house rental but I would have to put that amount on page 30.

I guess I will just have to put 13,000 in page 30 and then write in the notes section and attach a letter and hope for the best!

Do you think that sounds ok? I did call the hotline this morning but they were about as useful as a handbrake on a canoe. She did say like you suggested to get the employer to write a letter about the christmas closure week.

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
just to add .....i just checked his contract and it has no annual salary. It just states a basic day rate of £50 per day . It does state normal working hours to be between 830 and 1730  but its a condition he is flexible. He is and currently works 0730 ro 330pm

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2017, 09:42:35 PM »
OK ignore that comment about overtime. I think my eyes were fuzzing over at that point. I thought it was on the tail end of cat B and not A.

So we can use overtime (I hope as it's paid in a weird loan scheme way).

So we should be good and it's just me panicking! And I'm assuming it's class as a non salaried job as he has a set amount of hours then anything over is overtime.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab